Reviews for Helm's Barricade
Nimrodel626 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
keep going! I cracked my ribs laughing. :) you and I appear to be the only ones who have done LOTR/Les Mis stories. mine is called The Memoir of Brianna Baggins, if you want to look it up.
Nimrodel
The World About To Dawn chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY especially since I just finished a Lord of the Rings marathon :D And I'm an insane Les Mis fan.

Hugo's words on argot? That wasn't so bad. Now, Hugo's words on Napoleon and the battle of Waterloo...*dies* I could /not/ get through that. And so I ended up skipping the whole section. Which cut my reading time of Les Mis by about an hour. (I finished the whole book in five school days - I'm an incredibly fast reader, if I do say so myself. :D)

I really enjoyed this! Good job! Although I think that if you started a different paragraph when a different character started speaking, it would be slightly easier to read and comprehend.
edzrfx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Me commenting on anything is extremely rare and I'm not sure if this is worth it, since it hasn't been updated for so long. Or was it even supposed to continue?
Anyways, I am actually crying with laughter, so I had to say something. This was insane and I loved it! The orcas killed me.
labonath151 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
The only reason I DIDN'T read it was the huge no-space paragraphs. I don't have the energy to focus on it right now. I hope you update it please, because I WANT TO READ IT BAD!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Recommendation: The massive blocks of text are seriously intimidating. I strongly recommend you break it down into more manageable paragraphs.

That said, just so you know, I will be calling him Gavroche van Awesome for the rest of eternity now. Because that is quite possibly the truest three words ever written.
Princess of Poland chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is an excellent story; original plot an plot devices (the orca thing had me falling down laughing)but it was hard to read because of non-efficient spacing.

If you should update (and I hope you do)a tip: if you type it up in a Word document first, press the enter button twice after each paragraph.
Sensara chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
You need to become better friends with your "Enter" button. Otherwise, funny!