Reviews for Day by Day
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
D'awww
SevandArty chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was very sweet. I liked the ending, and you made a Harry Potter reference! Poor Crowley and his cold. Someone needs to sing Soft Kitty to him!(Big Bang Theory reference)
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh thank...Somebody! Your writing is great but I was getting a little down-heartened what with all the Crowley crushing. I'm glad this one is fluffy. I will bring it with me in my mind when I go up to bed and cuddle it like a kitten until I sleep. Maybe if I'm lucky I can dream of those two and write something that is 1/100 as good as any of your stories.
not applicable chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
A very sweet fiction. You write good GO fictions; I really like them. I suppose you have to go on my favourite authors list now though. *sigh*

Hee, thank you for the stories.
Lady Lorax chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
oh SQUE ! so cute! i love it!
DrWorm chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
This makes me so happy. It's just so darned cute! Also, loved this bit:

"Heal me?"

"I can't. You're evil."

It seems so silly, yet so in character. Rawr, coolies.
ae chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
AW ... so cute... that story just screams aw. Thank you for that... I really hope there is more coming.
whistles chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
So while listening to the angel read Harry Potter (which book?), Anthony J. Crowley fell in love. Hm. This is Good Fluff _
sugahcat chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Aw! The last line... *hugs chibi Crowley*
Fade chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
::awwww:: That was REALLY cute!
Juniper James chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
aw! Yay I love it! It's not Valentine's day here, but I'll read it again when it is! - lol, yay yay! great great
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Ooh! Pretty story... I love it...
Mystica chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Awww. *melts* This was nice. And I didn't even need my rose-colored glasses. Very sweet. I love it! Zhai'helleva! - Mystica
dragon in the stars chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
im so glad that ppl out there see it too. they are SO made for each other.
ailsinjiin chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
You have written a beautiful fic. _# I love it. Write more of it! Yes. That would make me very happy. ;)