Reviews for Cinderella in PC Land
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Interesting. I am astounded at how creatively you used the concept of Political Correctness. The ending was a bizarre surprise.

Nicely done, even though I had to wince as I waded through it.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Ochobu chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I quite enjoyed this "political correctness" satire. My favorite was the "end-of-leg person", I had to think for a moment there. Very hilarious :D! Thanks!
Dominosrule chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Omg. This is so funny! But it's so PC that I couldn't understand a word of it!
NazoFox2501 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is absolutely hilarious! It must have been hard to write in the PC language throughout the majority of the story.
oh-the-irony-13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved it! This was so funny!
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh my… I went in search of this story after you mentioned having written a PC-parody. I want so badly to fashion a witty review, but I don’t think I could top LadyMallard. :-) This was absolutely hilarious! And a wee bit scary, too. Sometimes I fear this is what our world is heading toward. ;-)

Here are a few of my favorite politically correct descriptions: Clean-deficient (dirty); rip-enhanced (torn); sodium-enhanced h2O drips (sweat); and wing-enhanced, non-related non-male parental unit (fairy godmother).

But the best is definitely: "Persons-who-prevent-someone-from-escaping!" It just doesn’t have the same nice ring as “Guards!” :-) Thank you so much for the hearty laughs!
animationiscool chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Political correctness can be ridiculous, and I enjoyed this story.
iheartclassiclit chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really like this! It's so funny!
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Politically correct is morally wrong is what my pastor would say in an old sermon and I thrived on this as a publisher. This story is one those I can truly relate because the world of political correctness is almost a world out of the twilight zone.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Haha this was so funny to read. I love the fairy tale cinderella. Awesome job on this story.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was an attractively inhanced re-editing of a Non-Modern Wing-inhanced exploration of a Filth-inhanced female unit. Whew, In un-PC language This is a terrific re-writing of the classic Fairy Tale of Cinderella. Expertly pulled off I might add, it had me practically falling off my chair laughing. I liked it alot. Great Job!
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was great fun to read. I have always thought that the pc crap was ridiculous in the extreme. Good job.