Reviews for Close Every Door
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2019
I loved the use of Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat-don't see much of that ever
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2018
no not the ravens D:
actually they stole my cheese and pickle sandwiches when i went to the tower of london why do i even care
Anon chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
OMG THE ENDING! Its kinda like nightmare on elm street. Oh man this was so SAS but for some reason I couldn't stop reading. I don't know I keep doing this to myself (probably because I'm masochistic) I loved this story though, the way you described how everyone was thinking was like of Stephen King proportions.
comwiz chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
I don't know what to think anymore! I'm horrified, disturbed and yet amazed! You did a wonderful job!
jennyVDL93 chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
OH
MY
GOD
I should not like this, but fuck, you made me. And still, the best part, England still love him wholeheartedly despite the torture. Just
WOW
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
It's so disturbingly good and it's perfect! A pity the other nations (except Russia) never suspected America.
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Wow. Holy Shit wow. I honestly love reading about one of these two torturing the other. I really do hope that America at the end waits to torture baby England until he's an adult (whether it be physical or sexual; I suppose it could be verbal but he wasn't so much verbally abusive). Cause if he doesn't he won't just be sadistic! kidnapper! America, you'd have to add pedo! To the list as well. Poor baby England. Someone needs to teach him stranger danger. If this doesn't already have a sequel, it needs one. like asap. As I said before, nice job on this, particularly on writing twisted America.
Awesome story chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Welp, that ending has left me forever disturbed...
...no actually the entire story has left me disturbed. I will never look at America the same ever again. Yeah, thanks for that mate.
Shirubagure chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Ouch. My heart hurt a lot with Scotland's small part in this when England died. I just can't. But darn it America, you went too far. I dread what will happen to the reborned England.
Le Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Ach. Mein. Gott.
Your story is BEAUTIFUL. Its so nice to read and the emotions in your words.
Beautiful.
Cuz im a little sadistic brat.
Haha
So when i was about to read the ending, i was thinking that maybe america may just let him go or something like that, but at the last sentence, my heart kinda stopped and i was like OOOOH BOY
Beautiful
lily chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
tis was... o my... awesome especially that ending
Jackie Tang chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
So England reborn ,right?And i like your story,it' very good:)
Binnyford212 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Sorry, I was to lazy to log into my account but anyway, This story was amazing and I loved it the writing was very good and descriptive, it was heartbreaking and sad to watch England slowly lose hope that he will ever be saved but that is what made it so good because of the emotions that stirred inside me when i read this story.
I loved the way you wrote England's death scene and I really liked his last thoughts and how he wanted to die with love and not hate, I thought that was depressing.
I liked that you put what was happening to the other nations I think it added more to the story and made it more realistic. :)
Another thing, I loved how you ended it, it was so disturbing and sad to think that he will probably have to go through everything again and that is probably all he will ever know D:

My only complaint is that I think you used the word depraved a bit too much in the story, but other than that it was wonderful. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
the story is way too fucked up for me to enjoy it, but the writing is very good. buuuut its sick. its sick and nasty and no
Binnyford212 chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Noooo...England Noooo..

Anyway he ending really got to me. The writing and story was decent and I like the complexity of this story. It was really good. Great job! Thx for the effort you put into this :-)