Reviews for A Twisted Tenderness
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love how you portray this! XD
Rin5o chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Love your RusLiet fics, hope you continue with this one))
Vollieball chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Yay you made Russia not a sick, sadistic, evil rapist! I was starting to hate this pairing because it is usually the same thing every time, Lithaunia being tortured and smacked around by Russia. Thank you, thank you.
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
The random bits of other languages made this a tad hard to read, but it was a nice story overall.
FiresCreek chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Please update when you can. I love your work to death and will review all your stories if that's what it takes for you to believe me.
soggypotatoes chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
AAAARGH SO CUUTE in a vair, vair hot way ;)

poor toris. getting those stains out would be HELL.
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
owo speechless...great chapter!~ cant wait for chapter 3! good luck!~ 3
Genki-angel-chan chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
OMIGOD YOU UPDATED THIS! Yeeeesssssssss! I've always loved how you write these two together but this is so freaking awesome! I didn't think you'd keep going but I'm so happy you did :DD And LOL at the jammy lubrication XD Thank you for not making Ivan a rapist and for making Toris strong :D
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
_ O-oh my. That was the hottest not-really-a-sex-scene-but-might-as-well-have-been that I've ever read.

That is to say, one of the only. xD It was so good! I feel like you really caught Ivan's personality! And of course, I'm happy Toris didn't get raped (yet?).

I really hope this gets a second chapter~ Or more~
Lybe chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow...

I really do like this. It was so very detailed, and I feel as if you captured both of the characters well.

Poor Toris, he realized all too late what Ivan was up to. I hope that the will be another addition to this; I'd enjoy seeing how the next assessment will play out, now that Toris has gotten a taste of Ivan's feelings.

Lovely work!
Tipsy chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh man. Reading this made me blush...

But it was really awesome xD I love how you did Ivan's personality. Not just rapity rape-rape-raping everything
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Please continue.
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Eeeee! Omigosh, this was great. And thank you for not making Russia a complete sadistic asshole. More like a I-love-you-and-I-don't-know-how-to-show-it-any-other-way. I love when people write Ivan as this kind of inexperienced child when it comes to love. So cute. Poor Toris, at least he wasn't raped though. Yes, you should continue with this. YES PLEASE.
darktenshi17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow, just wow. I really can't think of anything else to say right now other than this is absolute love!
XXilikecatsXX chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
yes yes yes yes plz! i love this pairing so much i think its so cute but allll my friends think that there something rong with me (there isnt!) wait...what was i talking about agen? oh yea! so plz countune the story (or not its uo to you really) kk