Reviews for Full Synchronization
Anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
This is a fantastic fic. Desmond and Altair both grew in their own way, and Desmond realization that Altair is truly nothing but a man was amazing.
TheHylianPoet chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I'm speechless. This is beautiful, and so well written, and speaks so clearly to what Desmond must be feeling during the course of the game. Wonderfully done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
wow!
TeaAndWarmSocks chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
This was fantastic. You really captured Desmond's likeness in this, especially his emotions. Many people don't give him the credit he deserves, nor is he always looked on in a favourable light, but I must say that you've given him recognition where it's due. Your perception of the animus itself was pretty awesome too, and I felt like I was right there with Desmond and Altaïr the entire time. Thanks for such an awesome read! You've made my evening!
britt chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
lovely :) short and sweet. thanks for sharing 3
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is wonderfully written.
Curiosity's Principle chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Love it! This is a great little fic. I very much enjoyed your take on how the Animus helped shape and influence Desmond. I also rather liked the parallels between Altair and Des. Cheers! _
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is so... amazing. It's dark and dangerous.
I love the transition of Desmond from someone who doesn't really care for the assassins, to someone repsectful of those he's killed and protective of his fellow 'brothers' in the brotherhood, and all through living as ALtair, living through his respect and protectiveness of the brotherhood.
Amazing dea authour! Amazing!
JustSlightlyCrazy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was beautiful. Thank you x
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awesome story
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A very good insight into what Desmond experiences in the Animus... OwO
toeki chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
there are some mistakes in your finishing should fix them because they ruin your good story.

i guess you mean MEMORY(like in thinking of s.o.), not MEMBER(like in being a part of a group)and you have to add an S in:

...that giveS desmond the strength..., otherwise it would not be grammatically correct.
nebelstreif chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
There's reason this story of yours is the most reviewed; it's absolutely fantastic.

Like the commenter callalili said previously, the tense change halfway through threw me off slightly, but I think you did it intentionally - to separate the past Desmond-in-the-animus from the current Desmond-is-thinking. If so, then well done!

I think you did a very good job capturing the goal of your story - conveying the identity confusion that must come about from the animus - the 'joint' snarl the story opened with was spot on.

I really liked your fleshing out of how Desmond would 'fight' Abstergo - I don't remember if he had actually considered suicide in the game (I don't think he did), but my confusion is a credit to your story; it is strong because it is natural and realistic.

Lastly - and this is because I am a sap for bookends - I really liked how the story both opened and closed with 'Desmond's first kill.' Nice thematic choices!
Zephyr5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Fantastic - I was starting to wonder if there was any decent AC fanfic out there, and here it is!

You Sir/Ma'am, deserve many more reviews than you have.

Great work - keep it up! :D

Zephyr5
Theta One chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This story's just amazing! And I like how you've portrayed the whole "synchronization" thing. :)