Reviews for Make Your Intentions Clear
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Ohmygosh, the idea that Autor is german for author? NEVER hit me. XD I should have seen it coming since autor is also spanish for author, but even that didn't hit me... WOW I'm such a slowpoke...

BUT, moving on. _

AWWW, I love that little hint you put in there about Ahiru and Fakir. Hahaha, deny it all you want Fakir, but you want her, you so do. XD "ridiculous," he says, but I would beg to differ. :D

Although I wonder... how is it that Autor knew exactly how much time had passed before Fakir spoke to him? Kinda stalkerish, but I love you Autor. XD

Eh, time... who cares about that... XD
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Fakir's musings are intriguing, particularly when we know what's going to happen later between him and Autor.

LOL at the description of Mrs. Daecher as an "old bat."

And bleh at those girls at it again; and poor Fakir, thinking that Ahiru would never fall in love with him... and then wondering about his own feelings for her.

And the last scene was amusing, too.
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
See, even Fakir thinks Autor is a ninja!

Mrs. Daecher sounds annoying -_- Telling other people something like that... And I don't know if she knew Fakir was around, but if she did it was a horrible thing to say.

Heehee, Ahiru.~ And Fakir suddenly thinking that he had no time to be thinking about his feelings regarding her.

Yeah, how would Autor know exactly when Fakir started researching his powers? XD He could have been off.

For a story about Fakir complaining about Autor being a ninja, sure held my attention X3
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Excellent. Yes excellent
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Nice little Day- in- the- Life adaptation! (With a few additions. Naturally any instance wherein Duck speaks to Fakir will be a prelude to being tackled by Pique and Lillie...)

Now I have to work out that timeline too! Of course, Autor might only be counting from when *he* saw Fakir start looking things up, so his assessment may be inaccurate. But if he first sees Fakir researching sometime one morning, then seven hours and twenty- four minutes would put their meeting between the end of afternoon classes and suppertime.