Reviews for Before the Storm
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Loved the story, though I thought the last few chapters felt rushed, like you were trying to cram a happy ending before you ended the story.
The names angie 18 chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Epilogue , either way great story ;) love it
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
THAT WAS GREAT! :D
artistofthemind chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
This was really sweet!
AngelxofxAnime chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
Is it weird that I have a specific pillow to cry on? Cause that's EXACTLY what I did through out the whole story. They wouldn't staph flowing. T-T

Anyways...

This was an AWESHUM story. I most definitely hope that the epilogue will be soon, but the story ended great without it. Hopefully you'll get to love Amuto again since there's so many things you can do with said couple.

(Insert concluding sentence)I have no idea what to write here. :p)

-Angel
DoorDignity chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
At first, I was hesitant when reading this, because I don't usual read story like these, but I'm glad I did. I absolutely love your writing style. Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to read more of your stories that I hope you have.

Love the story,

DoorDignity
xNavyxxPinkxxRosesx chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh my gosh, i have to review you something about their poker knights. So, earlier today i was reading this story i finished it so decided to turn on the TV. Nothing good was on so i ended up watching friends. It was the one where they were all playing poker. It was the second similarity I caught and made the connection. You used a couple parts of the episode in the poker parts! First, connection amu said she ended up traded cards when she tried to play poker, Rachel traded cards with phoebe. Second connection, monica asks ross if he wants to go to the bathroom or play poker, he says got to the bathroom. The same thing happens with utau and kukai in your story. Third connection, Everyone one was keeping the plates away from utau. it was the same with monica, because of pictionary i thought this was so cool that i Found where you got inspiration, but if it wasn't its a big coincidence that its so much alike. I liked your story and i think your a really good author
Manga Ren chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Good story
KL chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Rating: Interesting and funny!
Likes: How funny Yoru was, like when he talked about the pea being stuck up a boy's nose! And when Rima told everyone to shut up, it was so hilarious.
HanaLoid chapter 18 . 12/29/2013