Reviews for Before the Storm
artistofthemind chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
This was really sweet!
AngelxofxAnime chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
Is it weird that I have a specific pillow to cry on? Cause that's EXACTLY what I did through out the whole story. They wouldn't staph flowing. T-T

Anyways...

This was an AWESHUM story. I most definitely hope that the epilogue will be soon, but the story ended great without it. Hopefully you'll get to love Amuto again since there's so many things you can do with said couple.

(Insert concluding sentence)I have no idea what to write here. :p)

-Angel
DoorDignity chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
At first, I was hesitant when reading this, because I don't usual read story like these, but I'm glad I did. I absolutely love your writing style. Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to read more of your stories that I hope you have.

Love the story,

DoorDignity
xNavyxxPinkxxRosesx chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh my gosh, i have to review you something about their poker knights. So, earlier today i was reading this story i finished it so decided to turn on the TV. Nothing good was on so i ended up watching friends. It was the one where they were all playing poker. It was the second similarity I caught and made the connection. You used a couple parts of the episode in the poker parts! First, connection amu said she ended up traded cards when she tried to play poker, Rachel traded cards with phoebe. Second connection, monica asks ross if he wants to go to the bathroom or play poker, he says got to the bathroom. The same thing happens with utau and kukai in your story. Third connection, Everyone one was keeping the plates away from utau. it was the same with monica, because of pictionary i thought this was so cool that i Found where you got inspiration, but if it wasn't its a big coincidence that its so much alike. I liked your story and i think your a really good author
Manga Ren chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Good story
KL chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Rating: Interesting and funny!
Likes: How funny Yoru was, like when he talked about the pea being stuck up a boy's nose! And when Rima told everyone to shut up, it was so hilarious.
HanaLoid chapter 18 . 12/29/2013

I really love this story! I actually cried reading this. haha... :3
baclk nkeo cahn chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
this was so amazing *cires*
Cinnominbubble9 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Awwwwwwwww! That was awesome! I'm sorry I can't appreciate it to its full extent because I started reading Rainbow Factory, and Rocket to Insanity in the middle of the last chapter. *shiver* that was awesome though!
lilyflower991028 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Haha, I love the ending! And I wonder if Rima will get the wrong idea...? Like, she might think that Amu likes Ikuto, not that Ikuto is Yoru's father or something. Anyway, Utau was pretty...weird? To figure out her couch was moved! Or maybe it was just way too obvious...also, is Utau a singer in this fanfic? I forgot... _; If she is, why did she get fired?! She was a great singer! If she's not, then what job does she do?
Anyway, good job! I like it so far! _
exogenesissymph chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
THIS IS AWESOME
Seriously. This story is so much better than the other Shugo Chara! fics I've read. Even the ones with more favorites. You actually have a plot, you don't mix up 'your' and 'you're', the flow of the chapters is really smooth, I love your description...
And that is why I favorited your story. :D