Reviews for Choices
been. read so far. :)
I4got2004 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Love it!
WhitethornWolf chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
I really like this fic. Nathaniel's characterization is spot on, and he seems very believable. I also like how Elissa and Alistair

'broke up'...I see a lot of fics whether Alistair either dies or is a Grey Warden, and it's good to see a bit of change. Very well written, one of the more well written stories in the Dragon Age section imo.
mutive chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
Awww...I really wanted Anora and Cauthrien to survive. Oh story. ;)
mutive chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
Oh, I totally love Anders' lack of sensitivity. I feel like he needs to be set up with someone now that you've added lots of characters. Hmmm...
mutive chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Why does something in this chapter make me think that making Anora a warden and sending her to Celene would likely result in her defecting?

(Probably just my love of conspiracy theories. _)
mutive chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Yay, Cauthrien as a warden! And Nathaniel finally thinking Elissa is hot! Wee!
mutive chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Awww, I love Fergus making up with Nathaniel. IT seems plausible, and is just so sweet!
mutive chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Oh, no, not Varel! Poor, poor Vigil's keep...:(

Anyway, enjoying this. Perhaps will even finish it soon. Yay!
mutive chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Now this is rather intense. Poor Nate. Wondering what his family is like, the whole, just, horror of it. I love the idea of putting Delilah vs. Nathaniel to tell this. It really ups the emotions.
mutive chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I am amused so far. Then again, Nate fic is always great fun as he's a rather complicated character.

Mostly commenting to remark on the "lock picks in hair". Well, of course. ;) How absolutely perfect!
arysani chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Teagan, that charming so-and-so! You know, he's often the foil to a pairing, but I haven't honestly seen him actually get the girl very often. Poor guy!
arysani chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
You know, much as I hate that Cauthrien didn't survive (oh Cauthrien!), I'm actually a little glad that everyone didn't as a whole - you made it more real, considering how often they speak of death-by-Joining. I suspect Anora knew she would not make it, but Erlina surprised me. Though she was indeed a fierce wee lady in-game, so I suppose it doesn't surprise me once I think on it a moment.
arysani chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
What a verbal lashing! Excellent. Also, warden!Anora? She'd make a good seneschal, that's for certain. Not all Wardens have to be warriors...some have to be the historians and secret-keepers...I've thought about warden!Anora before, but never in this context. I'm intrigued about whether or not she'll survive the Joining...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »