Reviews for Fault Lines
rerichardson5 chapter 1 . 5/19
I really love the way you described demon possession in terms of what the host experiences and feels. Really great work! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3

*giggles* xD

This is GREAT !

And make much more sense why the Winchester brothers finally chose to wear anti-possessed tattoo...

I Love your Ben !

Very helpful !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Bitch-Jerk-Winchesters. Perfect :D

and he was frickin' hilarious... :D
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow! You wrote Meg so evilly. That was the first thing that impressed me. And scared me. XD

I loved how Dean and Sam interacted, too. Actually, that was definitely my favorite. They felt so...Winchester. :P

Anyway, great fic. There's so much awesomeness that I don't even know what to tell you, except thank you for posting. :)

Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"Okay. Okay. Just…he's all I've got."

"He never let me look after you, either."

"Always said…should think more with your…upstairs brain." But there was no condemnation in it, just a fond sort of resignation.

Love this c:
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow, lots going on in this one. Possessed Dean is really scary. And broken when she's done with him. At least Sam was able to hold it together and smart enough to paint the devil's trap and exorcise Meg. While dying from the shot to his stomach. And then switching tacks to get to Ben (YAY, you brought him back! It was really nice seeing him again. He's a good contact for the Winchesters) and get Sam patched back up.

I really liked this exchange:

"I seem to recall some…pretty specific lectures 'bout how…'s not really you when you're possessed," Sam whispered behind him, sounding drowsy and deep…and like the Dad that Dean had always wanted to hear and never did.

"That work so well for you?" Dean asked the floor roughly.

"Yeah, actually. It did."
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love Ben! I remembered him but thought he was a canon character until I realised you made him up D
Dean managing to save Sam by aiming wrong was awesome! And the dialogue -both internal and external - was adorable. I could so totally imagine the characters doing all of it :-)
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awww.. poor dean having to go trough all that. It's lucky we have Ben! that is one more awesome fic, thank you! and the thought of dean praying for sam is just so.. sweet, shown how much they love each other.
Can we have more ben in the future? I kinda like him :33
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love that you brought back Ben for another story! This was another fun one to read. -tjv12
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
nice, love the brother stuff ;)
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Dawwwww I loved this! The ending was sweet. Had me a little worried there for a sec but everything turned out wonderfully. Loved it! Meg possessing Dean was a new one. Totally different angle. You know, if Meg had really wanted to get to Dean in the first place, she really should have possessed Dean rather than Sam and just gone after Sam as you portrayed it. That would have messed Dean up more I think. Then again, maybe that's a reason I don't own the

Anyway, loved it.:) Adored Ben and I'm grateful the boys had him to turn to last minute.

Reading your stories is always an adventure I'm excited to fall into. You're a awesome writer and I sincerely admire your talent. :)
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Sorry I don't have any sort of in depth comment, but I really enjoyed this fic! 333
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Great fic! I'm a huge fan of Sam whumpage with big brother Dean there to take care of him. I really liked the previous fic, so i was glad to see Ben again too. And Sam drawing a devils trap with his blood while almost dying, pretty freakin awesome! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Loved it. You rock. Excellent writing, especially with how surreal it was in Dean's POV when he walked in and shot Sam.
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Very awesome, moving piece! Great job, Hanna. Loved it!