Reviews for In Between Days
OneWithTheNargles chapter 28 . 8/29/2011
I fear getting burnt by ice. It really hurts. I'M WARNING YOU, NEVER PUT ICE ON A BURN! IT'S DANGEROUS!
Jiraya K chapter 30 . 1/19/2011
Nice drabbles. I didn't think I'd actually enjoy it. But I did.

All the more for me for having read it. I like Daphne, she seems to be a little morose most times...has very human traits. Jealous of Ginny, annoyed at Pansy and Draco, tried to help out Theodore Nott, feels for the rash Gryffindor being punished, loves/then hates her liar of a boyfriend and she also follows what laws and societal norms her pureblood status imposes upon her. I like your rendition of it.
hereviltwinsister chapter 28 . 11/26/2010
Ice burns too.

I love this analogy.

I love the dynamic between Daphne and Blaise.
hereviltwinsister chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
I have not even read all, but I already love it. Each is just long enough to say everything without saying too much. I'm really impressed. This is the best thing I read in a long time!

I love the Daphne you created. Your characterization is amazing. When you read it, you get the picture immediatley.

Wow I'm so in love with your story!
deleted9 chapter 30 . 9/15/2010
The fact they can even interfere with the weather makes them even more scary. Great job with this whole series!
deleted9 chapter 29 . 9/15/2010
Ugh, what a ...ughh. Makes me really not like him.
deleted9 chapter 28 . 9/15/2010
This is definitely one of my favorites! Loved the metaphors!
deleted9 chapter 27 . 9/15/2010
Too bad she didn't take that last statement more seriously...probably would have saved her some grief.
deleted9 chapter 26 . 9/15/2010
I find that it would be way worse for someone to run off with a Veela than with a normal woman.
deleted9 chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
And he's still lying to her as evidenced by previous chapters...so sad. "Such a hideous thing to sell your soul for" Soo true.
deleted9 chapter 24 . 9/15/2010
Draco is such a ...haha pansy. Nice connection there..anyway he really was during that whole book.
deleted9 chapter 23 . 9/15/2010
What a horrific time to have to go through...scary, scary, scary.
deleted9 chapter 22 . 9/15/2010
:( I don't like thinking of her as this upset. Never in really thought about her in the original series, but you have definitely brought her more to life.
deleted9 chapter 21 . 9/15/2010
Moments like that...it's better to lie in my opinion.
deleted9 chapter 20 . 9/15/2010
White roses sound simply gorgeous! Poor Daphne though...she never seems to be very happy. I hate that for her.