Reviews for War of the Roses
PLEASE! There's a difference between "passed" (a verb) and "past" (an adverb).
They PASSED the collection plate as the preacher walked PAST them.
He walked PAST the new car.
They PASSED the test with flying colors.
He drove PAST the restaurant.
The police car PASSED us on the left.
I hope this isn't the story where the writer tries to absolve Edward a bit by attempting to backtrack and pretend that they didn't fuck as much as the readers were lead to believe.

The first night that he fucked lauran he went right home and had sex with bella...that right there is more then enough to fucking hate him and not want bella to EVER forgive him...so I really don't give a shit that he only slept with her one more time and got 6 blowjobs...it changes nothing. Edward is a nasty piece of shit and I want you to kill off his character.

BELLA AND JAKE!
MsLiss chapter 34 . 4/3
MsLiss chapter 15 . 4/2
I can’t believe she involved Carlisle
Then he breaks his oath
titi chapter 26 . 12/23/2017
YESSS, BELLA DUMPED THAT PIECE OF CRAP RILEY. IN YOU FACE DOUCHE BAG :)
Titi chapter 25 . 12/23/2017
ooooh this is good
gigi chapter 23 . 12/23/2017
i hate riley
Titi chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
this is soooooooo juicy, I LOVE IT
Titi chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
edwards a b***t in this chapter
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2017
anyone lese feel like bella had no business being tanyas maid of honor?

And weber suggested that they see other people? Really? Their not together because Edward was seeing another person and yet THAT was her suggestion? Did she get her education online? what a fucking moron. And for them to agree? what a huge pile of shit.

This story ended on such a fucking sour note to me...stupid. What a huge waste of time.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/18/2017
she forgives him? sounds like a victim in the making to me.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2017
So Edward "saved" bella and all of a sudden she wants to fuck him again? LOL she was already gonna break up with riley. Edward didn't save shit!

And he can fucking die. Him only sleeping with lauran twice means jack shit to me. He didn't know it was only twice. He kept coming back for more! and he got a shit ton of blow jobs. He still cheated over and over and over and over and over again. Fuck him! Stupid whore! Edward should tell Bella that the first time he cheated he didn't give one fuck...he went home with lauran that night and fucked her...then went right home and fucked bella without a condom in the shower. Tell her that you used up nasty piece of shit.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2017
omg like I totally love that Edward is like working with his whore now and like getting proof that rileys gross and stuff. omg like maybe he can take care of racheal now too! like give lauran money and stuff..just like she wanted.

really? NONE of this would have happened if Edward had kept his dick in his pants! Riley would have gotten NOWHERE with bella if Edward hadn't cheated. I hate Edward and wish he would have drank himself to death chapters ago.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
so Edward cheats on bella OVER and OVER but bella only has sex with someone else once? does that seem right to you? and it wasn't even good sex? Doesn't seem fair...We all know that Edward was getting off everytime he had sex with lauran AND all those blow jobs he got at work in the paring garage...and all bella gets is one lousy fuck? She was the one that got cheated on, seems to be it would only be fair if she was having a shit ton of hot sex.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2017
GRAMMAR DUDE!

Edward says "I would need to get out of my apartment lease that I currently had"

There are so many ways you could write that that would make it sound better. I need to get out of my current lease. I would have to get out of my apartment lease. ECT. You just make Edward sound like a moron when you have him speak that way.
12,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »