Reviews for Love in the South
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Please, please, please update!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
It was nice to get Jasper's take on Edward...I wasn't too surprised as you did a fine job with Jasper in EPOV it was easy to read Jasper between the lines.

I know it's been awhile since you updated. I was hoping there may be more. Please, don't be shy...it would truly be a shame for your Boyz not to get their HEA. I sure would like to read...MORE! Please...I beg of you!

Thank you for listening.
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Well, that was quite a load young Edward shared with Esme. He should take Esme's advice and share his troubles with Jasper...before it's too late.
CentauRita chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Cut to the chase, why don't'cha...Fuck! Your Boyz are so Hawtly passionate together.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Edward must be freaking Jasper out with his over-thinking an internalizing his thoughts instead of sharing them with Jasper. Although, Edward did finally share a little bit about the conversation he had with Esme. A problem, shared becomes half the weight, when shared by two.

Plus, Edward is not used to being around so many...family members all at one time. I would be numb with the over-stimulation and noisy chatter. I think that Jasper was aware of this and was letting Edward find his place among the family.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Mousse ala Edward...how could Jasper resist. Yum!

and Boy, does Jasper know how to return a favor ;P
CentauRita chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Little Ranger? Edward 'wood' seem to differ on the word...Little ;}
CentauRita chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Mmmm, coffee date, to look forward to with Jasper as the 'Star' attraction!
DemeRain chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
That was great. Thanks for sharing.
gsravidfan chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I'm so glad I found this story, it's extremely well written and I love Edward's character, I'm so looking forward to his enlightenment. I hope he realize that he has a gem in Jasper, and discuss his thoughts and feelings of being inadequate with him. Keep up the good work, you are on track with this story and I know this one is special. Sincerely gsravidfan
Mych0ice chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Your story telling ability is very good; you should keep it up... Thanks for sharing.
mommatri chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
What's your diffinition of long? Six months seems really long to us. Did you give up on this story? Please let us know so we don't get sucked into any more of your story's.. you have a lot of talent but if you never finish things you start in this life it will be very unfullfilling both to you and your fans.
mm60126 chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
great story...love hard ass J going girly...I can see all the possibilities of this story...so keep writing and I will keep reading...ty
Nikki.Lynn.86 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I love this story PLEASE update soon :)
maryhell chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Are you going to continue this story - I hope you will.