Reviews for Sbahnak
Kittysnape chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Awwwwwwwwww this was so sweet

in a kid's eyes, everuthing becomes a miracle... and in Jim's eyes too :P because he will always be a kid at heart XD

Spock knows too well what he's in for with those two

and picturing Sbahnak trying to be unemotional like his father just made me giggle too.

kisses

Kitty
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
-is from texas- I hate texas storms ugh DX I love storms and Texas storms scare the crap outta me O.O

lol nicely done. I like Spock's take on the tale of their meeting, and Sbahnak is too cute :)
Yukimura Hina chapter 5 . 9/17/2010

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!
MyriadProBold chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
This is a cute one.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
If only for me you should totally update. I will give you every cookie i own.
Ana Lilly chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Sbahnak is so cute... loved the stories... jane!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I live in Texas, and it's storming as I read this. My dogs don't like storms either. :)
Sisya chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
this is one of the most adorable things I've ever read.

really, I love it! Sbahnak is just too cute XD
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
(sniffle) I do like nu!Sarek, really, really a lot. More with him? Please?
Silver Lady chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
My dad does the EXACT same thing. I think it's a universal dad thing. Did yours ever see a kitten in a pet store window and remark that it was "bun-sized"? -_- I actually was present when some little girl's dad said it to her. I cracked up like a hyena.
Leo6656 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Very cute. Lots of fluff like a big stuffed animal. Loved it.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
love it!
OlympicStorm chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Aw! This chapter was so cute! Sbahnak is just so adorable and Sarek is so awkwarded by him. I know awkwarded isn't a word, but it really should be. I've been attempting to learn some Vulcan from your stories and from an online translator but it's a difficult language. I would see how cute little Sbahnak would have trouble.
ysysgsgsusiaohsbsvhsjsis chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
hjkhsgajgdfjhgasfjh GRANDPA SAREK! so cute omg :3 this was ADORABLE~ wonderful job! I love your writing :) can't wait for more!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »