Reviews for Sbahnak
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
-is from texas- I hate texas storms ugh DX I love storms and Texas storms scare the crap outta me O.O

lol nicely done. I like Spock's take on the tale of their meeting, and Sbahnak is too cute :)
Yukimura Hina chapter 5 . 9/17/2010

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!
MyriadProBold chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
This is a cute one.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
If only for me you should totally update. I will give you every cookie i own.
Ana Lilly chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Sbahnak is so cute... loved the stories... jane!
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I live in Texas, and it's storming as I read this. My dogs don't like storms either. :)
Sisya chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
this is one of the most adorable things I've ever read.

really, I love it! Sbahnak is just too cute XD
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
(sniffle) I do like nu!Sarek, really, really a lot. More with him? Please?
Silver Lady chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
My dad does the EXACT same thing. I think it's a universal dad thing. Did yours ever see a kitten in a pet store window and remark that it was "bun-sized"? -_- I actually was present when some little girl's dad said it to her. I cracked up like a hyena.
Leo6656 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Very cute. Lots of fluff like a big stuffed animal. Loved it.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
love it!
OlympicStorm chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Aw! This chapter was so cute! Sbahnak is just so adorable and Sarek is so awkwarded by him. I know awkwarded isn't a word, but it really should be. I've been attempting to learn some Vulcan from your stories and from an online translator but it's a difficult language. I would see how cute little Sbahnak would have trouble.
ysysgsgsusiaohsbsvhsjsis chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
hjkhsgajgdfjhgasfjh GRANDPA SAREK! so cute omg :3 this was ADORABLE~ wonderful job! I love your writing :) can't wait for more!
Maranni123 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
God, that kid is cute. Seriously, I just want to hug him until he turns blue! Or green. Whichever. XD

I can't help but love this chapter and this story with all my heart. And some of my liver. But mostly my heart. :P Sbahnak was so cute, even Sarek couldn't resist him! XD

Please, please, please update again soon? 10/10!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »