Reviews for Sbahnak
Hurricanelights chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Why haven't I reviewed this story yet? At any rate, I can safely say that every single chapter of this story so far as literally made me 'aww' aloud. xD I love Sbahnak, and the way you've managed to combine traits from both of his fathers, while still making him his own person, in a sense, is quite an awesome feat. This is probably my favorite chapter so far, because anything with Sarek a little child win. Obviously. Great job with this and I can't wait to see what else is in store for little Sbahnak. XD
SpaceHusband chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
I loved the chapter
gone5eva chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
xD It's okay, I can't cook very well either. Cute little Sbahnak, I wanna hug him!
simplyelena chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
I love the grandfather-grandson bonding.
DapperDestruction chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
That was absolutely fuckin' ADORABLE! *squee* Ohhh, that was so cute. I love Sbahnak! And Sarek and an appropriately sweet reaction to him, in his own Vulcan way.

btw, I wouldn't mind having ANY of our boys teach me how to cook. Mark Lenard, Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, Zachary Quinto or Chris Pine. (But, remember Leo and Billy wouldn't really be interested. The shiskas are just for practice. xD)
funnygirl69 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
hi !

I like your fiction! It's so cute to make a fiction about a possible spock/kirk's son (of course they're my favorite couple in star trek...). will you write a chapter about Sbahnak's past?

I'm looking forward the next chapter !

neosildrake chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Aww... that is so cute. Most mpreg an after stories focus more on the fathers not on the children. It's good to read this. (There are generally not enough mpreg/kid-raising ffs for K/S around.)

About marrying Mark Lenard... too late, he's dead Ji... ahhh Peachly.

How about a few "first meetings/first times" of Sbahnak and various people/situations. (T'Pau, other Vulcans, school day, girlfriend/boyfriend, black eye u.a.)
reflecting chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
well, I doubt I'd learn very much if Mark Lenard tried to teach me. my mind would be otherwise occupied.

wonderful chapter! I really truly loved it to bits! Sarek and Amanda are two of my fav characters, and I was so very sad when she died in the new movie, leaving Sarek alone. so when he thinks of how he misses her, and regrets, it was very touching indeed. and that he was so endeared to Sbahnak...gosh. SO lovely!

great work! :D
PuppyGene chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
That was so unbelievably sweet and adorable. And I am not at all surprised that neither Jim nor Spock can cook lol
MyriadProBold chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
That was a really nice visit with sarek. I'm really enjoying this story.
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
It's sweet of Spock to try being gentle and loving with his son.
MyriadProBold chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
I like the way you have Jim as 'father' and Spock as ' Sa-Mekh. They are both honored as his father.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I really laughed when I took the time to sound out the name of the exploding people. Very clever. Did you come up with that?

How do you pronounce their sons name? I'm terrible at pronouncing Vulcan words.
simplyelena chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
gone5eva chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Eeeeee I love this too much! Keep writing this please!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »