Reviews for Sbahnak
DoubleTorpor chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Wonderful chapter. I'm really enjoying this series. I can't get enough of Jim and Spock as parents.

...This is going to sound weird, but I based Sbahnak's reaction to thunderstorms on my dog. But then I always reacted the same way when I was younger too, so we just kinda huddled together in the bathtub...

My nephew went through something similar when he was little. Storms just freaked him out and he would watch the weather channel constantly. If you ever wanted to know the forecast, you could just ask the kid!
SpaceHusband chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
*catches breath*. Too cute.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww adorable!
OlympicStorm chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Awww! That was super cute! I love seeing Spock being all fatherly and not totally Vulcany. Brilliant wording choice with "intelligent but foolish". I'm sure I've said this before, but you have an excellent way of getting into his head. Please keep writing! D
njsafkbj chapter 3 . 6/6/2010

I was always afraid of thunderstorms when I was a kid! Ontario is Canada's tornado alley and we always got some brutal ones! My old dog and I would hide under my bed covers while my parents laughed at us. Not the most supportive way to help your child get through a traumatic episode; I like Spock's way a lot more!

Anyway, loved this to death! Now that Atlas is over, its nice to have another awesome story to look forward to.

Kikachubachan chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
I live in Ohio, we have pretty big thunderstorms too, we actually just had one yesterday. I have dogs too, so I totally know how they act. I still get scared though D:

Awww, this chapter was great! How come my parents never have any stories that interesting they can tell me? The closest they have is my mom telling about watching Star Trek when she was a kid...
Jeanca chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Poor Sbahnak. I was also pretty afraid of thunderstorm when I was small. Nowadays I love to watch them ;)
Leo6656 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Maranni123 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Aww! XD Sbahnak is so cute! I just want to hug and snuggle him. Hmm. I wonder how Jim and Spock would handle that. Jim: "Spock? Why is that strange woman hugging our child?" XD Because he's cute!

Wonderful chapter! Yes, thunderstorms still scare me to death too, even at 18. I just always think that the lightning is gonna get me, you know? ;D And I just realized that Jim drives like my mother. Reckless and 20 miles above the speed limit. XD Please, update again soon yes? XP 10/10!
njsafkbj chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Ah! Finally! An adorable story that a) isn't ooc and b) isn't a pregnant MPreg fic. Nothing is more difficult for me than trying to read through an MPreg, no matter the quality.

Anyway, I love the characteristics of the youngin'. He's adorable! And the fact that you keep the plot centered around all three of them rather than just Sbahnak is the cherry on top!

Can't wait to read more!

Von chapter 2 . 6/4/2010

What a little berk he is! Damn. Last chapter he was adorable, this chapter he was an arrogant, disrespectful, borderline cruel little brat!
Maranni123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Seriously, how did I not see this wonderful piece of work? XD This is amazing! I love the idea of Spock and Jim having a child. I don't know why, but I just love the idea of Spock and Jim being daddies. I think they'd be awesome parents, yes?

Amazing work my friend! Sbahnak is adorable in so many ways. If I had to guess, Sbahnak is adorable in one hundred and sixty-four ways, but that's just a guess. ;D

Again, wonderful and amazing ad I do hope you update again soon. XD 10/10!
Leo6656 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Very cute. I find it rather funny that their son painted the Golde Gate bridge when Jim did something that makes me think of something a kindergartner would draw.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
love it! and glad to here your continuing D i was going to comment on how you werent
Jeanca chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Soo cute. Hope there will be more soon ;)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »