Reviews for Sbahnak
T'Key'la chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This story is adorable! Love their little boy. And the interactions between Jim and Spock. Looking forward to updates!
Write-The-Words chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
First of all, I'd like to say that I love all of your stories. Every single one of them is so brilliantly written and the characters, their emotions, and their growth is so believable! I really should review more because you're one of my favorite authors on this site, but I'm terrible with it sometimes. I promise to review more often now, though because I really adore your stories, and you deserve to hear that.

I love Sbahnak! He's so cute! And Jim and Spock are always adorable together-adding a son into the mix is just genius. I'd love to see them with a dughter too. Wouldn't they just be the most adorable overprotective fatehrs ever?

This is pretty long but I'd just like to add that "I notice the yellow circles near the animal's posterior." should not have made me laugh as hard as it did.

Brilliant job. I can't wait to read more :D

~Steph~
SpaceHusband chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Aww, so cute.
OlympicStorm chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This looks so cute! Their son is adorable. I love how Jim just says "If he's going to forbid it, of course I want to put it up." That is so Jim. And my dad does the same 'it's my car' kind of thing with the music we listen to when I'm trying to drive. Can't wait for the next chapter! D
gone5eva chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I think I'm going to explode. Like no joke! I'm gonna blow up into confetti at how adorable this is.
bigkitty-chan chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Ahahahaha, that was so cute. I loved the ending, and the conversation about "the conversation". You need to work on your art!AU (so do I...)
Kikachubachan chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Yayy! I was wondering when you would get around to writing these! Heh, I'm such a sucker for family fics, and this is really cute! Can't wait to see more chapters :D

Oh, and my dad always pulls the 'I bought it' line. *shakes fist*
Landly chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
D'aww! this is adorable and very well written! Can't wait to see what happens next!
reflecting chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
oh. I can tell I'm going to LOVE this story. a lot. like, really. and what's that about an art!AU? -grins- go for it! great writing, as usual! :D
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Hee~ I just saw this today, I love you for writing these! Sbahnak is just so precious.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5