Reviews for A Little Rhythm, A Little Passion
RosewardLust chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
This was simply too lovely for it's own good. Edward's innocence was refreshing and the fact that he placed Rosalie on a special pedestal was adorable. Her being able to open up and show her true colors to Edward was lovely. This was a beautiful plot greatly executed. The turn in their relationship as teacher and student to lovers was amazing. Esme's personality was very different and different was appreciated, her colorful words of advice to Rose were amusing. The way her mother raised her and carried herself in front of her daughter, in a way, shaped Rosalie's true sexual personality Edward had not known about. Not to mention the musical references was on point. Loved it! Job well done.
Fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow that was a nicely written piece of lemon. I would live for u to continue this
grumpbear chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
so sweet and makes sense since they both play the piano...rose and edward always did have an interesting chemistry,
blainewad chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
wow :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Excellent and hot story thanks.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lovely story, I love how you mixed the music in with everything.
sadtomato chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I really enjoyed your story! It was so sweet, but sexy at the same time... Edward playing the piano while she rubbed up against him- damn, that was hot. I think the details you provided about the piano, the music, the room really set the scene and made the story more affecting. Great job!
Jacky06 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I suppose that Edward is finally convinced that quitting his "piano lessons" would now be a very bad idea. ;) Lol. I loved this story. The build-up was great, and I loved the differences you made like Esme's personality, and Edward's eye color. I also enjoyed the format, going through both POVs at the same time. Great job! Kudos. :)
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I like the building tension and release between the two! good build up :)
Davidgabi18 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
you should write a story from this
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It was a nice oneshot, some parts were shaky but overall it was enjoyable to read.