Reviews for Consequences
red-jacobson chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Very interesting, and I have to admit, I really feel sorry for Oz in this story. Is there any more in the works?

red
Meteoricshipyards chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Lots of fun. Hope you post more soon.

Thank you for the story.

Tom A.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Nick from Highlander: Raven too? Quite a collection. I still don't recognize Leon.

Cordelia as an immortal? She's so not going to reach the Gathering.

Love the story. Looking forward to more.

Tom A.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
When I saw "Mr. Peck" I thought of Face, but then thought, Naa, couldn't be. Well it was.

Like the fic. Sorry Willow got it. Sorry Buffy doesn't seem to be returning from the abyss.

Thanks for the story. Looking forward to more
sexbell chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Okay i have really enjoy this story so far & i know you not updated since 2011 but i am hoping you will update very soon

SB
sexbell chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Oh Poor Xander
sexbell chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i am like this so far ;)
knightblazer85 chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
connor was born in 1518 so by the mid 1990's he should only be about 480 years old
snowecat chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Didn't Harmony get eaten by Angelus while he was torturing Willow?
karthik9 chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
john777 chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
good story
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
DragonGod926 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
There's one question I have, you're setting things up that Buffy, Joyce and Cordelia will eventually cross paths due to the MacLeods. Now, if Buffy proves herself to Travers, will he tell her that everything that happened to her and Giles was a result of an e-mail sent by Xander? What would she do then, let it go or be consumed by revenge upon "Xander's betrayal"? Also, will Oz get wind of the Tibetan werewolves that can control their transformations?
gaul1 chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
interesting story, byes
Zippy Saboteur chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
It's Cruciamentum. If you're going to write in a fandom take the 20 seconds I just took and look up the proper word and spelling in the btvs/angel wikia. It barely took any time at all. Also putting author's notes in the middle of a chapter is distracting and pushes the reader out of the story instead of pulling them in. But as it is your story, you can put author's notes wherever you want to, though it may cost you readers.