Reviews for Do You Ever Wonder
Shelz chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
What a great story. I am really impressed that quinn of all people sent out Noah after Rachel. I labsolutely love that he is growing this attachment to her, and doesn't realize it! Great story. Please continue!
badwolfstardis chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
This is so cute. I love how Puck and Rachel interact each other and how Quinn seems to care more. :)

I love this quote: "Noah Puckerman, STOP swearing, STOP pretending to watch Lifetime and DO something!" Haha. It cracked me up.

Can't wait for another chapter. :)
Jsct chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
love it, really good written :) please update soon!
7gifts chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great start, hope you are inspired to write more.
ali chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
this is continuing wonderfully :)
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I am really loving this story so far. The way you have Puck's badass nature still in tact while showing off a more caring side to him. The story is so far completely true to the characters which isn't always easy to do in a Puckleberry story so I have to say I'm really impressed so far. The story itself is off to a great start! Please update again soon!

Jess
sierra-knittel chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I love the story so far!
Kaylor Anne chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I love how u put ur special twist to these chracters
izzabella11 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I like! Very interesting so far, keep it up :)
Zolton chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Great start, can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaylor Anne chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Chapter 2?
infogdss29 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This came out really well, can't wait to see what happens next!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
wow. while this would be a wonderful one shot, i'm so glad you plan on continuing it. already you have crafted beautiful fleshed out versions of rachel and puck. i really cannot wait to see where you take this :)
WonderfullyStrange801 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this was actually really good! keep going please please please
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aw! So sweet! Loved it! Update soon!