Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
icecreamy chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Editoress chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
:)!

This is really great! I really love the story line here! Poor Cassy!

I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the excellent work!
moore8879 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Poor Cassy! You were right about the tissue warning. That was totally unexpected. I am still sniffling about it now. WOW!
FaithReyes chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
soooooooooooooo sad!...
QueenTakhsis chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Ahhhhh! Poor Carlisle! He's so tortured about Bella and now this! She was such a sweet little girl!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
HOW COULD YOU KILL THAT WISE LITTLE GIRL?
likelurking chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Fabulous chapter.
Nauticalmass chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Yay!
Nauticalmass chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I'm glad we got to see a reaction from the family in this chapter. I wonder what Alice sees about Bella, or more importantly, what she thought when she saw Carlisle's first taste of human blood.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I'm enjoying the start to this story, and I'm glad that Carlisle has agreed to lunch with Bella. I was a little curious as to where Carlisle found an antelope, as there aren't any native to North America. I got quite a chuckle out of the idea of Carlisle breaking into a zoo. (It seems like a very Emmett thing to do.) However, the internet laid my fears to rest by explaining the North American pronghorn is sometimes confused for an antelope. It was still a funny fantasy though.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
WOW what a strong and passionate chapter. Life is short, live while you can. Love as compassionately as possible and die completely used up.

I did cry.

Please post soon.
principessa-della-mafia chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
OMG. That was the first thought that entered my mind when i read the last sentence. I love your story i hope you update soon.
Iceblondie chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
OMG That was heartbreaking, what the heck happened to her.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »