Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
principessa-della-mafia chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
OMG. That was the first thought that entered my mind when i read the last sentence. I love your story i hope you update soon.
Iceblondie chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
OMG That was heartbreaking, what the heck happened to her.
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Awww... Your breaking my heart this afternoon. That's not nice! Poor Casey...poor Carlisle!

Loved the talk he had with Edward in the clearing.

Excellent Chapter!

CC
AppealingToHeaven0202 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
You were right to put the warning for tissues, great chapter.
CloseAcct chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
I am so glad Edward talked to him, I was thinking the same things... Cassy dying is so sad, I'm so sorry... why am i apologizing to you, you killed her off... I just hope its for a good reason! Update soon!
EverlastingMuse chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
very sad...
GeorgiaDawgette chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Well, that was very sad, though I did like the insight into why Carlisle is running so very fast and furiously away from Bella and what he might be feeling towards her. Edwards conversation with him was probably my favorite part, very insightful that mind reader.

Didn't see little Cassy's death coming, she was so sweet and saw through Carlisle pretty well.

I really did enjoy the chapter...excellent job!
kvgamble chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
please update soon.

I can't believe Cassy died, I was not expecting that. I hope he goes to Bella they will need eachother.
Dollybigmomma chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Poor Carlisle. Now he's really going to question his beliefs...
mommybrook chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
*cries* Oh no. Poor Cassy. And, poor Carlisle. His pain and suffering kills me. I hate to see him in pain. But, I honestly can't wait to read more because I know he can't stay in pain forever. Another great one, babe.
mommybrook chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Ahh, nice kiss. At least he got that before having a total flash of his confidence. Silly vampire men and their beliefs. LOL

Great chapter, babe.
readingmama chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Oh Edward you are so wise, why the heck didn't you think THAT when it was you and Bella. LOL

Great chapter, so glad Carlisle had a bit of a wake up call.
reddog25770 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
So sad. Gla you updated. Just love your story.
Navygirl14 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
NOOOOOO! OMG what the hell happened? Was it a car accident or something because she was fine when she left him at the hospital? OMG that is horrible.I am guessing that Carlisle will see Bella at the funeral? Bella will be so sad..I am happy to see that Jasper and Edward are trying to push Carlisle to find his happiness with Bella even though she is human...Come on Carlisle..take a chance.
Somebody's Bella chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
I love this story so far... This chapter had me in tears at the end. I'm looking forward to some happy times soon hopefully.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »