Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Altogether now,"Carlisle's found his singer, Carlisle's found his singer!" You really love this pairing don't you? poor tormented carlisle, this will be fun! Nice work!
aprisea chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Beautiful sotry!
StormDragonfly chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
This was a nicely told sweet tale. I'm curious, what was the prompt?
StormDragonfly chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
God bless thunderstorms.
StormDragonfly chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
I had wondered why Edward was mentioned earlier in the story as being needed, and I was glad to have me answer in this chapter. His advice is very profound and I enjoyed it very much.

Prepared myself for Cassy, thanks for the warning.
StormDragonfly chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
I'm a bit surprised by the reuse of Edward's actions in Carlisle here. Very happy the kiss happened in the clearing. Like the loss of scent touch at the end.
StormDragonfly chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Yay, good for Bella for figuring it out. I chuckled merrily at the idea of moose tasting like maple syrup.

(As a human in a fairly rural northern state, and a woman recently over the first trimester yucks, I can assure you that the scent of moose is nothing like maple syrup. I was literally driven out of my mother-in-law's house this summer when she started to cook the stuff.)
StormDragonfly chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Wow! I was completely not expecting to have Carlisle suck Bella's blood into his mouth in the middle of a public cafeteria. Nice surprise, thank you. :) I'm a little confused whether he swallowed at the end there, since he was deliberately not swallowing at first.

Looking forward to his next encounter wieth Bella. Lucky me, it's already posted!
StormDragonfly chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I'm enjoying the time progression of this story, and that the elevator moments didn't turn into an active scene so much as a building block for the rest of the story.

I enjoyed Carlisle's surprise at being asked to lunch and Bella's awkward explanation. :)
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Ahh... this is nice and refreshing and just what I needed today. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the whole story tonight. :)
KT8812 chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
Devastatingly beautiful story!
Mrs. Giselle Cullen chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Oh, I really liked this story!
whitegurl2013 chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
this story was sad and happy at the same time. cant wait to read more if there is going to be.
CCisGod chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
ohmygod okay Im not lying when I say that I nearly cried when reading about Cassy. It's true; even big girls cry (okay that sound lame& Cliche but...)

I loved it.

&Struggling Carlisle is my favourite; he is determined yet still thoughtful.

write more, please.
doctorcullen chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Read this for the first time today and thought it was lovely. Leaving my love xo.
344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »