Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

OK. Carlisle is suffering a bit, but the text is absolutely beautiful.

congratulations
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Love it.
moore8879 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I am so loving the concept of Carlisle lack of restraint. Making him have the hunger that other vampires have is great. As lame as it sounds its more "realistic". Does that make sense? Great story and I can't wait for your next update.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
You are going to continue this aren't you? It is so very good and I just love Carlisle.

You are a very good writer and I can't wait to read more. Joan
Madmum chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
A great start to a new story. I love the Carlisle/Bella pairing, very sexy. I hope you have several chaps already written and ready to

go because I can't wait to read the next one.
Cullens Darlin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Perfect idea for a Carlisle story
hmassie347 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It's an amazing first chapter and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Now this is a different twist... I think Carlisle is somehow channeling Jasper's bloodlust control. What makes this story interesting to me is that our favorite strong willed highly controlled doctor is having a wee bit of problem in the blood department.

I am so looking forward to see what happens.

CC
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I like the twist. Carlisle found his singer and you are describing his wants for her blood perfectly. His conflict with what he is feeling is hard on him, but hopefully in time he will be able to form a friendship with Bella and not be alone anymore, she is his chance on a mate and he should take it.
christag banner chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Can't wait to see what you will do with this story. :)
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hmmmm...Bella as Carlisle's singer...this could get very interesting! I love it so far, but then it would take alot for me to not like anything that you would do! You are sooooo good!

Love ya daughter! *giggle*

Thanks and take care
Yvicuna chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Love it. I just love Carlisle and Bella stories. Can't wait for me.
QueenTakhsis chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was so amazing! I can't wait to read more! I absolutely love Bella and Carlisle!
trampvamp chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OH MY stumbling awkward Dr. Hottie, hmmf. You have me hooked already, just have to know what is going to happen next. I liked the explanation behind his lonliness and the way you wrote out Esme and basically, Edward. Good Luck. TV
icecreamy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010