Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
CCisGod chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
ohmygod okay Im not lying when I say that I nearly cried when reading about Cassy. It's true; even big girls cry (okay that sound lame& Cliche but...)

I loved it.

&Struggling Carlisle is my favourite; he is determined yet still thoughtful.

write more, please.
doctorcullen chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Read this for the first time today and thought it was lovely. Leaving my love xo.
Mrs. DrMcSparkly chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
What an absolutely beautiful story! So full of emotions. I am glad Carlisle got his happy ever after! And Cassy..wow, what a brave little girl! Thank you sharing this wonderful story!
Carlisle's Mate chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
One of the most beautiful Bella and Carlisle stories I have read, and definitely the first to make me cry! Stunning. Thank you!
bringified chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
this is such a beautiful and heart-warming story, i'm glad to have come across it. )
slythernightowl chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Wow, this story was so beautiful and so sad. I loved it very much. Thank you so much for writing it.
slythernightowl chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
This story is very captivating so far! It's interesting to see how Carlise would react as the first person to meet Bella and not Edward. I'm very engrossed, I shall read on!
tisatenn2005 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I have to give you credit when its due. You are the only person on fanfiction in the thousands of stories that I have read who had made me cry. I was so connected to your characters that I actually wept when Lil Cassey died..
tisatenn2005 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I really enjoy your writing style they way you twisted this story around is so original, that Bella is his singer, that esme was never turned. Very well thought out well written.. I am seriously impressed and that says alot cause I read ALOT on here and dont comment often unless moved. And you managed to make my list.
Melbi chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Aww! That was so great D
mommybrook chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
I loved this story so much. Thank you for bringing it to us. Love you!
mommybrook chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
From heartbreaking to completely sexy, all in one chapter. It was amazing, babe. Great job.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
love it very much
JessicaBrightstar chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
awwww, that was adorable!

'mazing job, love :)
ilyvamp15 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Wow...you made me cry when you killed cassy :( i still have tears in my eyes...ur a good writer! :)
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »