Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
slythernightowl chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
This story is very captivating so far! It's interesting to see how Carlise would react as the first person to meet Bella and not Edward. I'm very engrossed, I shall read on!
tisatenn2005 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I have to give you credit when its due. You are the only person on fanfiction in the thousands of stories that I have read who had made me cry. I was so connected to your characters that I actually wept when Lil Cassey died..
tisatenn2005 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I really enjoy your writing style they way you twisted this story around is so original, that Bella is his singer, that esme was never turned. Very well thought out well written.. I am seriously impressed and that says alot cause I read ALOT on here and dont comment often unless moved. And you managed to make my list.
Melbi chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Aww! That was so great D
mommybrook chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
I loved this story so much. Thank you for bringing it to us. Love you!
mommybrook chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
From heartbreaking to completely sexy, all in one chapter. It was amazing, babe. Great job.
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
love it very much
DeadAccountNumber394 chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
awwww, that was adorable!

'mazing job, love :)
ilyvamp15 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Wow...you made me cry when you killed cassy :( i still have tears in my eyes...ur a good writer! :)
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
breathtaking piece of work. I enjoyed reading it immensely however short it was. I hope to be able to read more of you works in the future.
Layhe chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
I really, really enjoyed this story. It was so sweet and gentle. I had tears in my eyes when Carlisle spoke at Cassy's funeral, it was such an important and bittersweet moment.

Well done!
Lost In Belgium chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
great story, but sad for poor Cassy
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
I was hoping that you would have gone over what happened after Carlisle realized he bit her and him introducing her to the family. But I still thought it was a great story.
LadyGrelka chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I am so sad that Cassy died.

Carlisle is going to feel horrible for biting Bella.
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Oh no this has got to be very painful for Carlisle, to see the little girl that he just gave a clean bill of health only to see her like that.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »