Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
I was hoping that you would have gone over what happened after Carlisle realized he bit her and him introducing her to the family. But I still thought it was a great story.
LadyGrelka chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I am so sad that Cassy died.

Carlisle is going to feel horrible for biting Bella.
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Oh no this has got to be very painful for Carlisle, to see the little girl that he just gave a clean bill of health only to see her like that.
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
lol poor Carlisle dose not know if he is coming or going when it comes with Bella.
roon0 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
This was lovely. A wonderful story and a lovely ending. Thank you and Sharon.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
I truly loved this story and Cassy was the perfect character to bring them together.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Wow Dr. Hot Bitch extreme!

The funeral was nicely written.
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
AAAWWWWWWWW! I cried like so hard when you killed Cassy! I'm crying right now... :( I know... I'm a baby! Oh well! I liked this story! It was very good!
Merina Green chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Great story! And great ending - you had me worried for a second. I would have been sad if Bella didn't make it!
Kemq chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
great story
acw1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
liked the story. thanks for sharing.
twifanforever460 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
That's a nice ending... It's good to know that Carlisle didn't accidentally kill Bella! Awesome story, hope you write more!

-twifanforever460
reddog25770 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Glad that he and Bella got their happy ending. Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Love this story. You did a great job. I laughed and cried. You are a very good writer.
sprazinko chapter 8 . 6/25/2010