Reviews for Lead Me Not Into Temptation
ilyvamp15 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010 made me cry when you killed cassy :( i still have tears in my eyes...ur a good writer! :)
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
breathtaking piece of work. I enjoyed reading it immensely however short it was. I hope to be able to read more of you works in the future.
Layhe chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
I really, really enjoyed this story. It was so sweet and gentle. I had tears in my eyes when Carlisle spoke at Cassy's funeral, it was such an important and bittersweet moment.

Well done!
Lost In Belgium chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
great story, but sad for poor Cassy
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
I was hoping that you would have gone over what happened after Carlisle realized he bit her and him introducing her to the family. But I still thought it was a great story.
LadyGrelka chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I am so sad that Cassy died.

Carlisle is going to feel horrible for biting Bella.
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Oh no this has got to be very painful for Carlisle, to see the little girl that he just gave a clean bill of health only to see her like that.
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
lol poor Carlisle dose not know if he is coming or going when it comes with Bella.
roon0 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
This was lovely. A wonderful story and a lovely ending. Thank you and Sharon.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
I truly loved this story and Cassy was the perfect character to bring them together.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Wow Dr. Hot Bitch extreme!

The funeral was nicely written.
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
AAAWWWWWWWW! I cried like so hard when you killed Cassy! I'm crying right now... :( I know... I'm a baby! Oh well! I liked this story! It was very good!
Merina Green chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Great story! And great ending - you had me worried for a second. I would have been sad if Bella didn't make it!
Kemq chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
great story
acw1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
liked the story. thanks for sharing.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »