Reviews for Prince in Training
Forgotmypassword chapter 34 . 9/21/2015
So... this sixth sense. It's echolocation. Also, the Demeter Cabin. Wow. *Bursts into hysterical laughter*
Forgotmypassword chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
Annabeth: I waited a few minutes to let Percy dry off...

Did I really just read that line?
(If you don't get it, I'm pretty sure he was dry when he walked out of the shower, he IS a son of Poseidon, after all. Just saying.)
Forgotmypassword chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
I read Divided Souls before I read this, and so around book three (Darkness Approaches), I decided that Aethra was Styx as well, and that could explain why they look alike and how Theseus and Percy could be twins. *Cue MatPat voice* But that's just a theory. A Fanfiction theory!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
Aphrodite was born of the sea and the blood of Ouranos. How can she be Zeus's daughter?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
How can it be three and a half months since Percy left Camp Half-Blood when the previous chapter said four months?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Um awkward much. Saying I love you to you. Hehehehe.
theHuntress101 chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
So romantic!
Samantha chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
All I have to say is this was the best thing ever and you NEED to keep writingmore!
WhoNeedsTheLimelight chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
I love this series! I just wish that Thalia or Nico had gotten Percy a mankini for his birthday!
killere78x chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Tyson's so smart.
Anime Princess chapter 35 . 8/14/2011
Wow, 5 years of dealing with Kronos living in his nightmares...Percy IS resilient!

POST MORE FICS ASAP!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I hope he doesn't feel too badly at being there and turn bitter about it.
Shadowdude333 chapter 35 . 8/9/2011
Perfect story, though I thought he was going to propose. Weird right?
ihrtryoma chapter 35 . 6/2/2011
awww i loved it!
Meherethere chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
How did Percy kill the sharkman with a dagger he had not yet received... You may want to rethink that