Reviews for Prince in Training
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Um awkward much. Saying I love you to you. Hehehehe.
theHuntress101 chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
So romantic!
Samantha chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
All I have to say is this was the best thing ever and you NEED to keep writingmore!
WhoNeedsTheLimelight chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
I love this series! I just wish that Thalia or Nico had gotten Percy a mankini for his birthday!
killere78x chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Tyson's so smart.
Anime Princess chapter 35 . 8/14/2011
Wow, 5 years of dealing with Kronos living in his nightmares...Percy IS resilient!

POST MORE FICS ASAP!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I hope he doesn't feel too badly at being there and turn bitter about it.
Shadowdude333 chapter 35 . 8/9/2011
Perfect story, though I thought he was going to propose. Weird right?
ihrtryoma chapter 35 . 6/2/2011
awww i loved it!
Meherethere chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
How did Percy kill the sharkman with a dagger he had not yet received... You may want to rethink that
finagle29 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
"You have anger. You have fear. But you don't use it."

-Count Dooku to Anakin Skywalker
finagle29 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Awesome! Percy can fight two handed now! He can have Riptide in his right hand and he can use the Stygian iron sword that Nico gave him in a reverse grip in his left hand! That's kinda how I would fight, 'cept I would use two forearm-long knives both in a reverse grip! This story is blessed by Chuck Norris, god of awsomeness!
mattyes chapter 34 . 1/23/2011
I think its a really good storyy very in charecter except nico being more emiontional when percy being less emointional due to the traing i guess?One way you could of made it better if you gave dark percy a.k.a Percues a POV
SeaChick chapter 28 . 12/19/2010
I don't think Aphrodite is Zeus's daughter. Isn't she some random goddess that floated out of the ocean on a bed of sea foam? She isn't blood related to anyone I don't think...
Luna Dare chapter 35 . 11/23/2010
WOW! this is the best one yet. i love how action filled this is i also like that Percy has to fight his dark side.