Reviews for Darkness Everywhere
mamita chapter 2 . 2/4
Hi, I love your fic, but Tim, Ziva and Abby have been passed, Tony also has to happen with them, especially with Tim, I love Gibbs / Tony partner, make very good partner, parent-child and romantically between them, I love this couple, especially the romance between them, hopefully keep doing fics of them, so, still thanks and kisses.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/5
nice
lmill123 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I did enjoy reading this story and the sequel. One thing though, Gibbs and Ducky both should have at least come down on Abby like a ton of bricks. She would have been very much aware of Tonys problem and it really sounds like locking him in the office with on way to get out and no lights was all her idea as a joke. In fact Gibbs should have had her suspended without pay and also placed on probation. You would think that both Ducky and Gibbs would have finally had their eyes opened to what a really hateful and vindictive person she really is. After all she was the one that came up with faking that photo of Tony for Kate. Both of them should have been fired by Morrow or that stunt. Anyone that paid attention to those shows should have seen Kate wanting Tony's job and after all once Kate started Abby dumped Tony as a friend. It's clear that Gibbs is the reason that Tony had never written Kate and Abby up for that stunt. Just like he never bothered wirtting Tim or Ziva up for some of the things they had said and done. From day one, Kate, Tim, Abby and Ziva have had Gibbs in their back pocket and Ziva and Tim had both Shephard and Vance in their pockets.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh God, Poor Tony! I Can't Even Imagine Being Forced Into Such A Horrid Situation, Facing His Greatest Phobia So Suddenly Like That.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Wow i will read it I want to know how Tony is.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh wow how could they do that, prank or not, they clearly scared e crap out of hm to the point tugs he had a seizure. Wow not funny
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Super awesome story! I love me some Tony Angst/H/C. I only regret that *we* didn't get to see the Gibbs Wrath with Tony. Thanks for the story.
Judai-chan13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
...so...beautiful. Go Gibbs! Favorite lines:"But boss… I wanna see the wrath of Gibbs" "I super glued McGee's self-confidence building CDs to the bottom drawer in the filing cabinets. He won't be able to find them for a while" Haha! He's in pain yet he still manages to make jokes. That's why we love him.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
sad but good story so far?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
"Come on DiNozzo. Time to go home" Gibbs stated as his agent finally managed to get off the floor with his help. Tony leaned heavily on him and rested his head on his shoulder, his eyelids drooping.

"But boss… I wanna see the wrath of Gibbs" Tony tried for a joke, but he was too exhausted to pull it off.

Go Gibbs you get Tony and help him.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I loved it! It's so perfect too!

Poor everyone xD

Great job! I look forward to more from you!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
whizzing should be wheezing
dinah mite chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I absoluteley LOVE this story it absoluteley fantastic! i would love for you to continue with this line of stoies, ADD MORE SEQUELS! the relationship between tony and gibbs (and ducky) is fantastic, theres so much more you can do with this! I can ee that mcgee and ziva might not know, but i think you might have made abby a bit too evil. she sees so understanding..

please continue!