Reviews for Unbreakable Bond
Rico Rio de Janeiro chapter 21 . 2/20
No. Nope. I'm gonna pretend that didn't happen. Hell, I'm gonna forget I read this. I seriously cannot cope with what this story did to me. Peace out.
Twilight Demigod chapter 16 . 9/3/2018
You had me almost crying!
soybean16 chapter 21 . 3/9/2018
Unbreakable bond. How ironic that that's the title yet Bella left Alice in the end. Sucks.
TigerCritic chapter 21 . 6/13/2017
The drama, forced, the emotions while real are all to heavy. Honestly while well written this is just really dramatic for no real reason. We never got an answer on why Alice was drawn to Bella besides "mate" and im sure it foesnt work like that.
merniizztat chapter 21 . 5/8/2017
En espera de la secuela
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
From the lie that is your title, to the forced drama that you brought into the later chapters. This story is nothing but a big ball of bad plotting and forced tragedy. I can't even bring myself to be mad about it, just disappointed.
ohmygoldfish101 chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
Well that just killed me.
itsmebruh chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
i didnt think she was dead because there are still some chapters to go, im so smart lol
TeganCappa chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
So unnecessarily filled with angst and drama that I had to actually force myself to finish it. I wish I could travel back in time and warn myself what I was getting into.
LaverylK chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
This is was to sad for me. I'm shedding tears. Gosh.
LaverylK chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
Why is she leaving.?! Don't let her leave.!
milagglad chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
I like...continuing the sequel please
LaverylK chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
OMG.! How could you let me hunk she's dead.?! Ugh. I almost cried.!
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
really its a selfish deed after all :s
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
No happy ending but I think it's actually the perfect ending. So much pain and confusion. The future isn't set in stone