Reviews for The Silences Between
mngrue chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow, that was good. I'd seen this in a few people's favorites and hadn't gotten around to reading it, but I'm glad I did. I teared up 3 separate times. I wonder what this would have ended like if it went through the current season...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is such a good picture of the brothers over the years. They love each other so much without speaking of it.

They probably should try to talk more so they would have a little more peace but their mother died to young and their father was left with no adult to talk to and maybe inadvertently gave them the idea that talking wasn't useful.
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was so amazing. I loved it.

DontTouchMyStereo chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I think this story captured them perfectly! Good job :)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Surfing in your stories is awesome...you have me crying, especially in each boys deads...thanks!
Isabellec chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Just beautiful..you had me reaching for tissues. You understand the Winchesters and their silences perfectly. Great writing.
Lisa O'Brien chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was a beautiful story. I wish there were more.

Thanks.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh wow. I hate that I can't get online as much as I used to. I can't believe I missed this one! I just dropped by your profile to check in and BINGO - new wonderfulness to read. It was amazing. Very well thought out - I love fics like this that take you through the years of the boys life because it puts a brand new spin on things. And you do young Sam and Dean so very well.

"He didn't know how to tell God he was mad at Him because His angels hadn't saved Mommy and watched over them like she'd said they would. He didn't know how to tell Him all he wanted was his mommy back, and if He couldn't do that, then what good was He? So Dean decided not to talk to Him at all anymore." So thought provoking! It makes so much sense that Dean would have decided at a young age to have nothing to do with God because of everything that had happened.

"Dean had passed from brother to protector. When that later expanded to mother…father…teacher…trainer…friend, it didn't seem strange at all to Dean." I just loved all the different roles to describe Dean's place in Sam's life.

What a joy it was to find this! I'll definitely be adding it to my faves. I hope you are doing well sweetie! Sorry it's been so long!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I totally agree with you on that

I loved the way you showed a lot of moments showing the silences DD

I don't know what else to say xDD Congratulations, I truly loved it *-*

See you around o/

Rosetta
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very beautiful and rightly told.

Great job - as usual.
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Your stories are always so well-written and the emotion is vibrant. I tear up more often than not when reading them and this one was no different from the excellence I have come to associate with your writting.

The need Dean has for his family and the disappointment he feels when they don't seem to need him back always tears me up. It's hard for me to read anything dealing with the Stanford years.

Great work as always!

DM
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was so sad, and angsty I have tears running down my face. The emotion you put into that story, god it's just amazing how you can do that. This was so great, and so well written, I absolutly love it!

clumsybookgirl13
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh that was just heart-rending! A fabulous recap of four seasons worth of angst! Loved the symmetry of it, the way things happened to Sam then Dean and the way they both dealt with everything the world could throw at them.

Great to read something from you again!
phyllis2779 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
What a great story. The pieces fell in so smoothly with the series arc and were so consistent with the characters.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. _