Reviews for Of Demons and Cults
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Really awesome fic! I really enjoyed reading it. Sequel maybe?
Linn chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
A sequel? Pretty please *puppy eyes* it was awesome!
La Mariane chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Hi! I just finished this story and I really enjoyed it. I especially liked the idea of a "demon IV". Poor Sam!
SilverCat63 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
NIce! Well, not nice when you consider what poor Sam went through, but it was still good. In its evil way lol. I think the absolute best part of it was Dean's line way back in like chapter 3 about how cults always find Sam and not the other way around. It really seems like that in the show, huh? "It's just a salt'n'burn. No prob - oh shit! We've got a problem!"

I have one little grammar note for you. At the end of dialogue, if you're going to add a 'he said' or whatever like that, you usually put a comma, then the quotation marks, and finally the he said.

You have this: "...Think that some bullies took you or something." Dean idly commented.

It should be this: "...Think that some bullies took you or something," Dean idly commented.

In technical terms, the he said is the subject and verb, and the predicate is the dialogue. If you separate those with a period, you have a sentence fragment, which of course is bad grammar. You've done it throughout the story, and I kinda noticed it a lot. I'm sorry to mention it, but I'm something of a grammar nut and an aspiring beta and linguistics major, so I really notice this type of thing, and it bugs me.

Otherwise, wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much, and I don't know whether to hope for or fear a sequel. Until I make up my mind, I'll check out what else you've written.
ClancyBaggins chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
A sequel would be unteresting. I really liked this fic and hope you continue
samgirl19 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
it depends on how u feel about a sequel anyway sam got better and was able to leave
fireball1012 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
loved it, great chapter..glade Sam is ok and awake now..can't wait for more soon
samgirl19 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
omg sammy is ok now
fireball1012 chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
loved it..can't wait to see what happens next..glade Sam is awake and din't go in to a coma
samgirl19 chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
sam is ok now and i can't wait to read more
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
they got rid of the demon and i'm jealous my brother is taking my 11 yr old sis to see the movie since she was the one to tell him about the series and i didn't start watchng till the series was over so i'll probably wait till dvd
fireball1012 chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
very good chapter, loved it, can't wait to see what happens, hope Sam is ok and comes through this, hurry with more ASAP
fireball1012 chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
loved it very mush..so can't wait for more
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
omg omg holy crap the demon is still inside sam oh crap this isnt good for anyone
fireball1012 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
loved it can't wait to see what happens next..please hurry with more