Reviews for Wrath
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, this is off to an exciting start! Such a great sense of tension and increasing mystery. You really showed just how edgy and unhappy Gibbs is at finding Tony missing and how the feeling of doom is slowly rising. Gibbs is having a very bad feeling and you are letting that come thru. Great look at Tony's after hours life and how he came to be kidnapped. He's doing what he can to find out what is going on and I'm getting a very bad feeling, myself. Sorry to hear that you have been hurting; I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Thanks for posting this!
Ryuuki chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
YAY! I've been so excited for this story to come out. I loved the first one and can't wait to see where you go with this :-) Thanks!
Atrum Phasmatis chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awesome story, as was the first one. I have never seen the show (The Sentinel), but you described it in a way that was understandable, even to an outsider. Your writing is also done well. Something about your work just seems to stand out. It isn't screaming "HEY, LOOK AT ME! I'M DIFFERENT!" but it isn't in the background either. Great job, and I look forward to your next update.
joosje chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
You finally posted! yay! I'm so exited! I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love the first chapter, but I've always been a fan of Tony-gets-kidnapped-stories. I'm looking forward to reading the next update, so post it quickly! (and now that you've made the fatal mistake of admitting that the whole thing is done you have no excuse for not posting regularly. HA!)

Sorry this can't be longer. It's bed time and I still have homewrok to do. PT in the morning is going to be terrible _ Oh, and you don't have to worry about responding to this. Take care of your wrist!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
*cheers* Been waiting for this!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Pretty good!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love it, sentinel Tony and in trouble. Two for one.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is an 11 chapter story that leads up to an even larger story? Plus several smaller stories? And this story and the larger one are already written? You rock! and so do your stories! Yes, I do love stories where Tony has special abilities. It helps when they are as well written as yours.
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
As I have enjoyed your former stories in the sentinel-verse, I am of course with you again. This story begins very thrilling and I hope I will get to read a lot of Tony-whump. Very good beginning.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10