Reviews for Wrath
Sarah1965 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
I'm a little behind with my reading so have only just caught up on this story, great reading so far, I love this series and I love Tony with Gibbs as his Guide. I really do hope Gibbs finds them soon.
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter. I like that you focussed more what's going on with Tony and Abby in this one, though I am curious to see what Gibbs is doing now.

I like that you put in Que serra, serra in this. I sing that song everytime I go in for a big test. Did you ever see the original silent movie version of The Man Who Knew too Much? It's really good, just as good as the one with Jimmy Stewart.

Sorry I haven't gotten your latest chapter back to you. I've been focusing on studying for my final tests. If I fail I'll get kicked out of my job here, so it's kind of been taking up a lot of my time. I'll try to get it to you soon though.

Enjoying the story alot! can't wait till the next chapter! And I'm still wondering if Jim and Blair are going to make an appearance ;)
sfulton229 chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Terrific to see more of this!Wow, giving LSD to a Sentinel, that is just cruel. Gibbs will be furious when he finds out and that's if Abby leaves him anything to stomp. Abby is doing an amazing job taking care of Tony and she is impressively intimidating! Love her making Avery back off. Very sweet and loving. Thanks for sharing this and I'm looking forward to the next part!
diana teo chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
LSD? The..the meanies! But Abby was being angry and bossy and ordering all that stuff! Can Gibbs track her down using that Caff-Pow?
nothingngnew chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Great chapter, I really like this story. Update it quick!
angeleyes46 chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
keep up the great work
Toadflame chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
You live in the Midwest or upper West? 'Cause I think you got the storms before they got to WI-which would be why you lost power and we didn't. Or you could be in a completely different part of the country/world and had different storms. Whatever.

I'm actually getting really drawn into this. I did read the first in this and can't wait for more!
SHuntress chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Azamiko chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Liked the info on the song. I only knew the first verse from chorus class.
beyondtired chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
That was awesome. Abby totally rocked. I keep waiting for that psychic connection between Gibbs and Tony to kick in, though. Or they could find them because where ever the bad guy got the caf-pow from, one of the team was in the same place and they followed and the only reason they haven't buste the place in yet is because they have yet to get a warrant so they are researching who owns the place and find out that it is Avery and thay he has been under suspicion for kidnapping before but there was never any evidence and they finally get the warrant and go in but Avery was prepared for such an event and there was a fight and a gun just happened to slide into the cell where Abby and Tony are and he grabs it and manages to shoot goon X just as he was about to shoot Gibbs which shocked everyone enough that the good guys were able to overpower the bad guys and after that it was just a matter of wrapping things up. Or something like that.

Loving this story.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Glad you could update. As for storms, I can practically feel one building here. I wonder if this is going to be a case where there's a lot of 'resisting arrest' and all the files were 'destroyed by the suspects.' But what I really want to know is how this guy learned about Tony, and if Ms. 'Obsessed' director told anyone.
Net Sparrow chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I loved this chapter. Poor Tony, a sentinel on LSD. And despite Abbys insecurities, she did really good. Sometimes it helps to have pnly someone with you. Great hurting and comforting chapter.
Kylen chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
::grins:: Abby makes a good pseudo-Guide (as you call her). I'm really enjoying the character play with Abby (who is spot-on) and DiNozzo. But the idiot with the LSD is an insult to idiots everywhere! LOL

Obviously ... more please?
Julie250 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
tiffaroolou chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Ooh, intriguing chapter. What could be wrong with Tony, what does Collins have to do with all this, and what Mossad torture technique is Ziva going to use on him? ;)

Update soon please!