Reviews for The Falcon & the Frog II: Wind on the Mountain
davidkenneth chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Yay! Thank you for the update!
SuseCutesy89 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
yay. another chappie. introductions are done! i can't wait to read more!
HPTWPRFan4ever chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great story please update.
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Please make more chaps of this story! Its soooo good. This is the only story with Shane and Justin in it as a couple, so please try to get more chaps up very, Very soon. Its been like . . . 5 6.

Love your stories, by the way.
davidkenneth chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
If I begged, would an update happen faster? Cause I am totally willing to beg. :)
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I like this idea for this story...defiantly want to read more of this!
AM83220 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Reckeless, Justin, so reckless! Still, I'm glad to see a new Justin fic. This first chapter was lengthly and interesting. Although I realize the story probably won't extend into the time Billy begins researching, I do hope we will nonetheless learn a little more about the changes that having the Power almost continually from such a young age have wrought in the Blue Turbo Ranger.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
ok this is awsome
SuseCutesy89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
-gasp- you're back...i think this pairing is awesome...this was awesome...are you continuing it or is it just a one shot?
Morphin' in chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Squee! I've always loved that you write my OTP, and now - if it's even possible - I love your writing even more because you've included another of my guys :D

I think you’ve captured Tori’s cautious and protective nature perfectly in this one, and I really enjoyed reading Justin’s reaction on seeing Shane :D Looking forward to reading more and can’t wait to see how you play the dynamic of this pairing.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2