Reviews for Saving Us
GlassxCandy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh hell yeah! Korn 33 ;)
zevgirl chapter 34 . 4/1/2011
OMG. I can't believe it's over! And what an ending. You know I've loved your fics and hope to see more, even though I know life gets busy. Cheers to you, my dear!

So what's next? :D
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 34 . 4/1/2011
aw dammit Ali
Hikari86 chapter 34 . 4/1/2011
Oh that's a sad ending, but a good one. Absolute endings are no fun, they don't leave anything to the imagination, so the ending you created was good. If you do write anymore, I'll be sure to read them, but if you don't, then good luck out there! I enjoyed reading your works.
Hikari86 chapter 33 . 3/15/2011
Hmm, interesting. One more chapter to go, you say? I will be very pleased to know what is going to happen next.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 33 . 3/14/2011
maybe the little girl is just lonely and wants company
Hikari86 chapter 32 . 2/4/2011
Ooh, seeing Anders deal with a prsioner like that was exciting. He's usually not that forceful. Liked it. Glad the thing with Jowan could be cleared up and we found out who was trying to kill him. I really do hope you have at least one more chapter to tie up a few more things.
zevgirl chapter 32 . 2/3/2011
That's not it yet, is it? Wow, Anders all powerful and stuff, yummy. I really liked the interrogation scene. Tell me there's more!
Hikari86 chapter 31 . 1/27/2011
Ah, yeah a new chapter. So this doesn't seem like the last one, but I couldn't be mistaken. Alistair seems to be acting like a butt-head. He needs to get over it and know that no one is going to lie to him. Why would they?
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 31 . 1/26/2011
poor kid
Harmakhis chapter 31 . 1/26/2011
I guess, despite the older Alistair gets, the one thing that doesn't change is his ability to be thick headed, and to stuff his foot in his mouth.
zevgirl chapter 30 . 1/14/2011
Good grief, it's taken me so long to comment! Poor Alistair in the end there.

'Only physically,' Zevran said sharply. 'Whatever was in her of you, it died in the deep roads.' Leave it Zevran to get to the point.

Anxiously awaiting the ending chapters, Servatia!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
ooh ouch! sux to be Alistair! :( great chapter!

Hikari86 chapter 30 . 12/25/2010
Merry Christmas! Interesting chapter, I feel sorry for Alistair. It's nearly the same thing that happened with him and Maric. But they do have a point, it would be best for Leliana and Jowan to take her.
CynderJenn chapter 29 . 11/21/2010
No, not Morrigan :( I wonder if Nuria and Zevran will be adopting Darya, or if they will bring her to Alistair (what a surprise that will be)