Reviews for This Play Between The Sheets
Newmera chapter 4 . 6/11
Impressive, I think you made me develop several new kinks in just 16k words. In all seriousness I loved be story and it was both well-written and sexy as hell. Good spelling and grammar as well! Thanks a lot
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
good story
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
I Love those two! One of my fav. couples!
cyber anderson chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Maybe a sequel where something happens to merlins family and he needs the comfort
Renn chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Damn this was hot... especially the Arthur getting punished bit. The orgasm delay is such a turn on it's unreal, seriously! More of that and more bondage, please, in your sequel. There's plenty of wet underwear and love on this end of the line!
SpangleyPony chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Great
dragonryder622 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Wow. I don't usually like BDSM fics, because of the complete inaccurcay portrayed in them, but this was amazing. People don't really get that subs are the ones really in control, even though the doms are giving commands. If a sub says no, it means no, and the dom has to respect that. I really like this fic because of your accuracy and portrayl of a real BDSM relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love dominant Merlin and sub Arthur. Really love the collars, spanking and all. Please write another story concerning BDSM
Ishtar205 chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
I loved it

I sooooo love bdsm !

I will run and read the sequel as soon as I wake up ;b
Ishtar205 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Not very found of watersports, but otherwise I really loved that chapter !

I will come back as soon as I have time ;b
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I ran to read that second part and wow... yummy !

I have to go to bed but thanks to you I wiil make pretty wet dreams !

And I'll be back to read the rest of it as soon as I can I swear !