Reviews for Silent Humanity
Luna Latanya chapter 2 . 3/22
poor gaara! ooo i wonder what voldemort will do when he finds out there's a demon container walking around?
Luna Latanya chapter 1 . 3/22
YES! I FUCKING LOVE GAARA!
i love this sooo much pweeezzzz continue the story :) pweeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .
I know that I can't show you my desperation in the words I write but...
PLEASE UPDATE
guest chapter 7 . 3/1
Waiting is the worst torture. Why do you make us have to wait...
Carcrash87 chapter 7 . 2/20
Please update soon I love this it's so good and awesome and very thing amazing;) I love the Draco is in this fic he's just so much more like able please update soon I can't wait to see how christmas with the malfoy's are. ( and is gaara going to get his voice back) awesome story Plz hurry with the next chapter:)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 2/8
You can't fool me! That prophecy wasn't about Gaara, it was about Shukaku. It said "He, who is part of ten"; Gaara would be 'he who is one of nine'.
GR chapter 7 . 1/31
New year already now, hoped that tris chapter woul made it to whenGgara get to Malfoy house
EnderVale3264 chapter 7 . 1/30
Woah, this story is amazing!
The length of the chapters are wonderful, and your wording, storyline, and descriptions are brilliant.
:3 please update soon! I look forward to the next update.
(Although what I say about this story is true, I did wish that you included more of the conjoined patronus lessons, how they went, what patronus form gaara has, and/or what memories he would chose as his happiest, but other than that I have no negatives about this story so far :3 )
Okay, thanks!
Bye.
-thehatdrawls
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 7 . 1/17
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 1/15
I really love Draco in this story. XD He's awesome.
guest chapter 7 . 1/11
Plz I am in need of an other chapter. Hurry up and post. I'll be obliged
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 7 . 1/2
Alright just got to this chapter this is a great story and I love it please update soon :)
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Woah this was one of the best gaara/hp crossovver i ever read and it was very original withhow you made gaara mute and how he transforms into a tanuki each month. I would have loved to see lupin's reaction to gaara's transformations
The Digger92 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I really like this story and I hope you update it soon. Please stick with NoPairings. And I'd it possible to add another character from the Naruto universe?