Reviews for Silent Humanity
readpink chapter 13 . 5/22
Oh my. This was such a sweet story. I loved it all. I will move on to the epilogue in a moment but first I would like to ask something I had failed to do so this far. What do you think Gaara saw in the mirror? I have an idea but I would like to know if it is the same you had.

I must say that I absolutely adored the Omakes, specially the ones about Fluffy. They are too cute.

The la for this awesome story I only wish there has been more mention of the other 2 sand siblings or what had went on so far in their world. Still, a great crossover.

Congrats
0119SNG chapter 1 . 5/21
woah, lel
readpink chapter 11 . 5/21
I liked the chap but I would like to know where to look for the fanart it would be lovely to watch
readpink chapter 8 . 5/20
I can't get enough of this. Like always, great chap. I love how you use the mirror effect to choose Gaara's friends (especially Luna). I like the idea of them being close since they are both outcasts. I also adore how protective Gaara is towards Sirius because he knows better and because he (most of the times) thinks before he says something.

I will keep reading on eagerly. Thank you
readpink chapter 6 . 5/19
Thanks for making Gaara laugh. It was one of the most beautiful parts of the chap. As for the duel, Dumbledore couldn't be more right, Gaara was holding back. Snaps has it coming (I'm just saying). I also adored that he finally opened up to Remus and (indirectly) Sirius.

Loved the chap.
readpink chapter 5 . 5/18
Loved the chap, loved the omake and loved that you are so supportive of other people's works. Thank you so much for your devotion on the story. I can really see it in your writting.
0119SNG chapter 6 . 5/17
I have no clue bout harry potter though, never watched it.
readpink chapter 4 . 5/17
I'm four chaps into your story and believe me. I love it!

I think myself lucky that this story is finished whilst the sequel is undergoing but alas, I guess at some point I will catch up XD.

So far, I think it so nice the relationships Gaara has been building and the mute disability you gave Gaara rather than some amnesia. I think it makes things 10,000 times better. For the record, Gaara has always been my favorite Naruto character ever so this is the main reason I was caught up so fast with the story.

I have a question, why does he never say Naruto's name? Will it be explained? Shall I be patient? If not, do tell. I would really like to know. :D
Why is my favorite parts are mostly tanuki gaara or his interactions with Luna?
I have to say, I can see how greatly you improved in your story telling.
I have to be honest the beginning I was considering abandoning the story for the simple reason that the only two characters who did not sound like a caricature and a joke were Gaara and Draco.
I am happy that I did not abandon your story though. Your characterization of the Golden Trio, Dumbledore and Snape have become more 3D as the story went on. Overall I enjoyed the story and I am looking forward to the sequel.
ConvolutedCreature chapter 14 . 4/21
Gaara is 15? I thought he turned 14 in his 3rd year. Was there a time skip or did I overlook certain events...? XD
theInsaneArtist chapter 14 . 4/19
This is amazing. I have had many nearly sleepless nights binge reading your story, no matter how much I told myself I wouldn't/shouldn't get invested in another long haul story. Well, I'm freaking invested. I hope you're happy.
(My review is a mite muted due to a stomach ache, pardon my lack of exclamations and screaming to the heavens how great this is, but rest assured they would be out in full force if I felt better. The energy and fuel your story and writing gives my imagination is currently battling it out with my lower intestine as we speak.)
WeeboOverlord chapter 14 . 4/14
LOL the Edgar Allen Poe reference! I love The Raven! So spooky!
dusk-to-dawnbk221 chapter 14 . 4/6
This is very good and very well detailed I love it and I'm already moving onto the sequel I hope gaara able to find a way home