Reviews for Something Was Wrong
BaiLiHua chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Absolutely marvelous - the writing was beautiful and clever and solid; the characters were reminiscent of their canonical TV versions. Excellent job!
Doctor who romance chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Don't worry, Rory's coming back definitely! The news leaked out from the bbc. Great story, very well written, you're a very good author
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh man. This story was really good, and quite heartbreaking-I think I can feel just a little bit of Amy's grief there at the end, all through your words. Lovely stuff.

I really liked how you portrayed the Doctor's grief and frustration as well. So, so believable-and pretty much canon, too! I've read in some previews for Vincent and the Doctor that the ghost of Rory pretty much permeates the whole episode, and you can really see the Doctor struggling with being the only person in the universe who remembers him.

I've heard those rumors too, and I know the answer to one of them-and hope I know the answer to the other one!

Anyway, this was BEAUTIFUL, and hope to see more from you in the future, and especially after the finale.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
With this story, you've really made me feel the sadness that didn't quite hit during the episode. Maybe it was because I had been spoiled and knew about it beforehand, or because I suspect it's not permanent, I'm not sure, but I had expected Rory's death to have more of an impact on me.

Maybe the episodes warrant an extra viewing; you've definitely encouraged me to with this fic. And on top of that, you've captured Matt Smith wonderfully. I could picture his expressions and tone of voice through the entire story.

Anyway, bravo! Lovely story.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I sure hope this proves to be cannon, because if Amy remembers somehow, the Doctor is going to be in SO much trouble!

Loved it :) The Doctor's inner conflict was wonderful and poor Amy was perfect. And he so would order custard fish!

And I know, I cried my eyes out too. He totally won my heart when he fought off the fish from space with a broomstick :) I'm hoping that in the finale they fix the crack in space and everything will snap back into place.

Fantastic one-shot!

-Maggie
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
That was brilliant, and so, SO sad.

Oh Doctor, I don't doubt that he's going to try to protect her like that, meanwhile grieving on his own for Rory. I think perhaps the saddest thing is that Amy who was so broken over Rory now no longer can remember. The Doctor is the sole being who knows Rory existed.

It seems very realistic that he'd be on edge after the incident, leaving Amy to start noticing his behavior being more erratic and moody.

The three of them were brilliant together, like a little family. I can only hope that this gets rectified in the end.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Cool yes perhaps
Fandom-Desires chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I belive he'll definately come back. If he doesn't amy will get a shock when she goes home cause there'll be a wedding dress in her room. (the ring still exists in reality so the dress must to.)

Love the story and you're very good at emotional conduct.

~katy