Reviews for Devil In Disguise
French girls chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I love your story, your style of writing. I hope you will publish soon thereafter. can not wait to read the encounter between edward and bella. soon
Nessa19 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
good for her! F* Mike lol she had to see it because although she had a feeling this was happening she would have never accepted it I just really hope she doesnt take him back!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
love this so far! hoping to read more of it later!
CullenFan1 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Mike and Edward are such asses!
Jacumba chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Asshole mike. I hope he bangs Edward soon.
Jacumba chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Great story. Glad to send your writing again. Miss this story.
Jacumba chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Great story. Glad to send your writing again. Miss this story.
spannieren chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Such a great story - love it! :)
LittleFin chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
so happy to see this story updated! I hope you will continue with it as I do like what you have written so far.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
figures he was lying cheating piece of shit update soon

* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *
lobsters4ever1 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
So happy to see an update. Now that Bella knows the truth I hope she'll leave Mike.

Looking forward to more.
victoria79 chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
I'm so happy you didn't abandon the story! I really like it and was so excited to see you had updated! I have to go back an re-read the last chapters so I can give you a better review but I wanted to let you know that you still have readers!
Tekop chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Please update soon
Meadowgirl552 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
So glad to see you back jb! Come on Bella time to grow a spine and kick some ass hopefully it being Mike's white one... ewww
roon0 chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
OMG what a collection of rotten people. Remind me why Edward is not looking for another job? Did his parents not leave him any money? I do hope you continue with this story. :-)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »