Reviews for Learn to Fly
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 9 . 9/20
This is one of the best HA stories I've ever encountered. And the reason this is being said is because it is original yet authentic in every possible way.

The plot, firstly, was an incredible chance to see fantasy and reality clash. It's always been a fantasy of Helga's and Thad's to have Arnold and Rhonda in a sexual/romantic manner but then when propositioned for such we got to see the realistic turn of events which I felt you did unbiased and justly to the characters.

Characters! What made me love this was your Arnold. This Arnold isn't a saint, he hasn't secluded himself from the dating world and he isn't a virgin! My glob, there are too many stories where Arnold is a virgin and has never even kissed a girl because he has some make believe moral code on love. But if we reflect back on the show he and Gerald were girl crazy before any of the characters. I believe as Arnold got older it would get much worse and he would be involved at times and he would have sex to feel closer to someone. That is just Arnold. Gerald, on the other hand, as you made him to be was a player and it was befitting. Gerald never wanted to be committed even he and Phoebe on the show weren't an official thing. Which is my same reasoning for why Phoebe never mentioned Gerald to Helga on the show because they weren't official. It was good to see that you thought this through. Helga, I believe wouldn't be as naive to kissing though but if she hadn't put it to practice for years it could lay dormant. She was very sexually aware on the television show and that came out on this fic as well with ease, surprising Arnold and the readers which is how they work in the first! Helga surprising Arnold! Good!

Now that epilogue is something. I did almost expect them to get together after that weekend but it never really happened and thanks to Gerald no less. However that college comment Arnold put in at the end was extremely true. College is a much better shot at a good relationship than high school. College is a new beginning without the masks.

Great story! An easy fav.
this was great :)
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 9 . 2/2
This is an awesome story. Not complicated but well written. Just enough fluff and smut for me. Hihihi great Job!
serendipityrain711 chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I absolutely loved this! A fresh start for romantic. You know this time arnold and helga will make it and stay really liked the rhonda/curly relationship too. A definate favourite of mine.
serendipityrain711 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Wow that makeout scene was so HOT! And he left her a hickey lol :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this idea! Its very original and i could see this being very interesting hehe
KIWIDASH chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
aaaaawwww sweet story!
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
loved your story very spicy and sweet at the same time!
frida29 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Ohhhh goodness, I could not stop reading this! I was so pulled into the story, I loved loved loved it. It was so fantastic the story line was great and the character developent was spot on. It wasn't corny at all and it was belivable and not to out of porpotion. I can't stress enough at how much I loved it!
gr1088 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Excellent well written story!
TheCarliCat chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
This is the greatest "Hey Arnold!" fanfic I have ever read. I am seriously in awe of how well-written it is, how the pieces fit together like long-lost puzzle shapes, and how simply cathartic I felt once my eyes glazed over the last sentence. Bravo. It is wonderful.
LunarianPrincess chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
fabulous, lovely story. I really really love the way you ended it and the way the epilogue dealt with the ending... great job all around!
Crystal Twilight chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I liked this story. : ) Thanks for posting.
Pillow Bosom chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I was dubious about this story at first, but I'm really enjoying it! :)
Ellie Oh chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
I just finished reading your whole story and I just wanted to leave a little review :]

I really, and I mean really, enjoyed your story. It was well-written, thought through, the plot was interesting and believable. As a writer I appricaite your style and the character work, I found myself falling inlove with these characters all over again.

I'm surprised that there aren't more reviews for this story because it was wonderful.

just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it, thank you for writing it :]