Reviews for Crashing the Cycle
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Can you add a link to the picture on DA?
nim draug chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Love it-love it- love it! :) x
Lina03 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww, so cute, this couple is just meant to be or something, lol. I love how much heart you are able to put into your stories even when they are just little one-shots like this one. Thanks for sharing, I absolutely love your work! _
GinkoMushiMaster chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Lovely story my friend. Well-worded and flows nicely.

xNARAx chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sweet~ if that ain't a sweet fic then im a retard!
Toraus chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Cute and fun story! -
RamenNoodlesXD chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Since I'm a grammar freak, the first thing I will say is: you have absolutely no mistakes or typos!

At least, none that I can see, since I was too absorbed with actually *reading* the story, instead of paying attention to the grammar, and for me, that's saying a lot!

The fact that Raph was so concerned over Donnie... And I also loved the way Don was worried that he was upset at him because he destroyed the bike... *Melts into a puddle of goo at all of the affection in this story* Oh the tenderness... xD

Hmm... Doctor!Raph...? Sounds... intriguing... xD
Poisoned Dark Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
If all us could be nursed back to health by on of the Tmnt characters XD In that case motorcycle accidents would be off the charts that was a cute one shot _ a real joy to read i really thought for a moment that Raph was upset more about the shell cycle then Donnie but your words soon proved me wrong the tone was caring and intimate something seldom found in some Turtlesenct fanfic ...hahaha love the ending ;)