Reviews for Blood Lies
Saskiamq chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
yeah apparently being a telepath makes you take unnecessary risk with your life just for fun
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
her blood makes vampires human? or just eric? its to bad you killed godric before knowing this.
casper6six6 chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
amazing really I cant wait to see whats next love it
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
That was amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I must say I am in Love with this !
Eric is such a jerk
jennb5780 chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
Really great story, I hope Eric will prove to her that he cares about her and not Sookie.
BeNeRre chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
Nice story... I enjoyed it, specially the first part more than Blood Lies. But overall it's entertaining.

However (and that's why I prefered last part) it's going too close to TB. Chase and Sookie have ended completelly joined and it has become just a transcription af TB, specially when it comes to conversations. You have Chase, a different character, you should try to free yourself of TB a bit (not in the general happenings, but in the way you get to them, you will see that the story becomes much better. The best stories aroun are always based on the characters but they create their own separated plot, being free to do anything they want.

Another thing I didn't like too much is that Chase has become (around second half of the first part) Sookie, just with a different name. THey behave the same, they only have the same "friends" the same job... She even appears to be drunk in Bill's blood. You know... During s1 and s2, most Bon Temps hadn't bought Bill's act yet (except for Sookie, because of his blood, and Gran, probably because she got glamoured, no grandmother send their grandchildren to fuck a complete stranger when said grandchild has concerns about the stranger). With this I mean that Chase should be looking everything with different eyes and should be questioning everything that happens around her, she should not have been manipulated by Bills' blood, because she hasn't taken it.

It would have been very exciting to read all that happened in TB through different eyes, I missed that in this story, it was Sookie's eyes.

Lastly, this last scene with MA... I just personally hate the scene in TB, it was boring, silly and unreliable... I'm sure Allan Ball had made us all (spectators) as black eyed people as Bon Temps citizens... I have many concerns that it really happened (even MA was out of character in that scene on TB, lol)... It might have been more interesting to see what would have happened if Chase had met the Queen. As it would have been very interesting to see what would have happened if Chase had infiltrated the Fellowshipt too (even if this was after doing her personal things).

I repeat that I like and enjoyed the story... I will read next part if it comes out ;) These were just some concerns I had, as you are following the series, I'm sure many things will be explained, but I missed very much that the story wasn't really narrated by Chase pov, by her personallity, by a different character from Sookie, so that we can see what we weren't told (because of the unreliable narration) on TB.

I hope Chase gets freed from Sookie, the story would become so much complex and entertaining.

Well done and see you on the next part!

BNR
dis-h0nesty chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
This chapter was amazingggg just like all of the other chapters!

You are such a talented writer and I should tell you that you are my True Blood fanfiction idol. I hope anything I've written is half as good as your stories :)
Chocolate Boy chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
You have nothing to worry about. I LOVED this chapter. And I think you've incorporated Chase very well into the show's storyline. Though I will admit, I enjoy it more so when you're doing your own thing. But this was terrific none the less.

I love that Chase is able to realize she needs to take a break from Eric. Sort herself and other things out. It's hard pulling away from someone you love but Chase was strong enough to do so. I don't even think I'd be able to do it. Because it's easy to stay in effed up relationships. Going back to being by yourself is a scary thing.

But if you do decide to make this a trilogy (I strongly suggest you do seeing as though you left on a damn cliffhanger and now I NEED more) I can't wait seeing Chase be her own woman. Kind of like how Sookie is supposed to be in this current Season of TB, but she's so damn annoying.

Watching Chase ultimately move on has me intrigued beyond belief. Two stories we've seen Chase and Eric's relationship blossom and bloom, it would be fun watching her try dating someone else. My vote, whether you like him or not, is Bill. This is the perfect timing too. You're going into Season three, that's the beginning of the end for Sookie Bill. Come on now, it's just too perfect.

Thank you for entertaining not just me, but countless others with your amazing stories. I think it goes sometimes unnoticed how much blood sweat and tears us writers put into these stories. Regardless of it just being "fanfiction." My creed is, you put in hours of work on one chapter, the least I can do is take a few minutes to comment. And your hours of tedious work have paid off tremendously. Brilliant story from a brilliant writer.

I'll be keeping an eye out for a sequel. No pressure.

But then again, it always is.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
:o ...
DaenerysSedai chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
Well, that's certainly one way to end a story! lol Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next episode.
dis-h0nesty chapter 23 . 6/15/2012
I'm actually really proud of Chase after this chapter. Lord knows it probably takes a whole bunch of strength to walk away from Eric Northman :)

This was a great chapter and I'm really sad that this is ending since it's probably my favorite True Blood fic.

Can't wait for more! :)
StoryWriterOfTheYear2013 chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
love your story but Eric needs to get his act together and tell Chase how much he cares for her,and that he doesnt love Sookie
DaenerysSedai chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
Poor Chase. It seems like Eric needs to make a definite choice and come clean with Chase or is it already too late?
chase83 chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
Loved it! can't wait for the next one!