Reviews for A Twist in Time
That Is a beautIful way to end a story. I just loved all of It. X3
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 13 . 7/22
I LOVE YOUR TOMARRY FICS
AND YOUR TOMS AND HARRYS
also the dramione at the end here was so sweet and the fact Sirius has a daughter implying he never went to azkaban! Plus professor Riddle hrrrrrng I wonder though if there was an illicit affair between the professor and his student Harry before his Harry came back to the future?
Anon chapter 13 . 7/22
THATS IT!? THATS HOW IT ENDS!? AHHHHHH
Anon chapter 7 . 7/22
This chapter (7) is funny with the whole misunderstanding of Tom thinking Harry was Salazar lol
Sea Dream chapter 13 . 6/17
I just wanted you to know that I really like the way you portray Tom in your stories. I've read most of your TR/HP stories and I always fall in love with your Tom. I suppose he's OOC but it just works so damn well with how you write that it doesn't 'feel' OOC. Your writing tends to take on this almost dramatic tone that you'd expect to find in a cheesy romance novel, but at the same time it doesn't feel over done. It feels like these characters have always behaved this way. I just wanted to let you know that I really like your stories, especially how you write Tom. You're definitely my current inspiration for continuing writing Tom/Harry stories.
meromero chapter 13 . 3/24
Awww! I love it! It was amazing, so cute!
angel1412 chapter 13 . 2/28
oh man this was so great! I wish there was more!
omg this was so amazing! and the little detail about hermione and draco at the end just made it even more perfect haha
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
Good story.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Yea
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
That was such a beautiful story! ;A;
croquant chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
So much love. I ADORE this story. It is so serene at times and passionate at others. But always beautiful.

The scene in the gryffindor tower filled me with ecstasy. I loved the trust between Harry and Tom (as well as the parallels you drew with Harry to Dumbledore, and Godric). Again, I admire your beautiful writing so much. Thanks for writing and uploading!

Favorite line (though there were many that stood out): "they are all strangers… no wait, i’m the stranger."
Pyrane chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
So sweet
Thank you !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
This is really good. Your writing style is poetic and beautiful, and I love the story. Very well done.
KkChibiChop chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
Gawd, I love these! I can't get enough of these Tomarry stories you write! They are wonderful!