Reviews for A Twist in Time
slytherab chapter 13 . 9/18
I kind of cried reading this ... maybe I'm just a little too sentimental, but please, that was so sad (with a technically happy ending too). I like it, congratulations.
Maria Elena chapter 13 . 7/10
Quería más de este fic pero han pasado años y no hay actualización ... Que tristeza

Saludos desde 2020 julio México
A Drarry Hufflepuff chapter 13 . 7/1
geez, the plot thickens
I want a sequel
A Drarry Hufflepuff chapter 10 . 7/1
I'm getting Minority Report Vibes.
A Drarry Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 7/1
42! Yeah booooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Albina136 chapter 1 . 6/18
Great story! Very interesting and exciting. I read in one breath. Please continue in the same vein, your work is very interesting and cool. Author, will you allow me to translate this work into Russian and post it on another site? I am sure that many will like it. I look forward to hearing from you.
Maria Elena chapter 13 . 5/12
Me gusto mas este fic que otro llamado besos que mataj o matar a besos jejejeje ..de ti misma ...gracias
Mayo 12 2020 mexico
HoneyBear84 chapter 13 . 4/11
Love it
Love this
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2019
Delicious twist to the end. Adored/
R4ND0MR34D3R chapter 13 . 7/18/2019
Yasssss! Thx for making this beautiful masterpiece! ;D
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 13 . 2/28/2019
*Happy sigh* Perfection. Utter Perfection. Loved it!
HoloObssession chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
42 is always a good answer, it is after all the answer to everything.
muttjc2003 chapter 13 . 1/9/2019
I want Tom as my Professor! How fun would that be? Amazing job! You are a great writer. ;)
lksjdhf chapter 13 . 12/8/2018