Reviews for A Twist in Time
Grania chapter 13 . 3/20
Hang on a minute...does Tom remember his past with Harry or not? Does he have feelings for him? Did Tom ever find the Chamber of Secrets, or ever find out that he is the Heir of Slytherin? And what happened to Hagrid? You've left some threads hanging.
Grania chapter 11 . 3/20
Please don't kill him; please don't kill him; please don't kill him...
Angel10 chapter 13 . 1/20
You evil evil person! You made me cry huhu T.T
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
Wow este fic me hizo llorar y ahora me deja con la duda. ┬┐que pasara entre ellos? Hay epilogo o continuacion? Onegaiiii dimelo!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
Oh dear, that was lovely.
Gwenfahendel chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
Thank you for this story, I liked it very much! But I must say, I am curious about what will be the interaction between Harry and Tom now.
LongPastMidnight chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
You are a GENIUS. the ending was brilliant. and hilarious. and this story is a prove that one doesn't always need am 150k epos. is 00:59 now and this fits perfectly as a going to bed read. so good night and cu later for more stories!
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
ok. you got me at the part he found THAT signed photograph. it's exactly 23:51 here and I shall finish this tonight! ... I've got weird triggers for my favourites...
noamiimaon chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
That Is a beautIful way to end a story. I just loved all of It. X3
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
I LOVE YOUR TOMARRY FICS
AND YOUR TOMS AND HARRYS
also the dramione at the end here was so sweet and the fact Sirius has a daughter implying he never went to azkaban! Plus professor Riddle hrrrrrng I wonder though if there was an illicit affair between the professor and his student Harry before his Harry came back to the future?
Anon chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
THATS IT!? THATS HOW IT ENDS!? AHHHHHH
Anon chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
This chapter (7) is funny with the whole misunderstanding of Tom thinking Harry was Salazar lol
Sea Dream chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
I just wanted you to know that I really like the way you portray Tom in your stories. I've read most of your TR/HP stories and I always fall in love with your Tom. I suppose he's OOC but it just works so damn well with how you write that it doesn't 'feel' OOC. Your writing tends to take on this almost dramatic tone that you'd expect to find in a cheesy romance novel, but at the same time it doesn't feel over done. It feels like these characters have always behaved this way. I just wanted to let you know that I really like your stories, especially how you write Tom. You're definitely my current inspiration for continuing writing Tom/Harry stories.
meromero chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
Awww! I love it! It was amazing, so cute!
angel1412 chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
oh man this was so great! I wish there was more!