Reviews for Once
Mintress345 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This must have taken a lot of time! It is beautiful and amazing.
Lokina odinsdottir chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Because love is stronger than Truth right?
Lachriel chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Beautiful.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is awesome. I love how you've written out their parallel histories and shown how they're the same even when they're in different worlds with slightly different methods of fighting at their disposal. The parallels between the two sets of brothers is fantastic and you wrote it all so well! I like how you hint at what is to come as well. :)
AnimeLoverEHS chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I have to say this is an interesting concept I have always saw similarities between Edward and Alphonse Elric to Dean and Sam Winchester. Even there stories are similar if you ignore the alchemy/demon hunting parts. I think if they met they would be as close to each other as they are to there own brothers being able to understand each other more than anyone else besides there own older/younger brother.

I give this fic 100%
Kuroi In a Black Hole chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I''ve read this so many times and always remember it. It makes me so happy and it draws on so many parrallels and UGH I LOVE IT and I rec it so so many people. This is an awesome and amazing one shot. So brilliant. So so so brilliant.
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
My two favorite pairings! I love this!
Avelera chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oooh, very cool! I love the parallels and how you expressed them. The prose was lovely.
mudkip chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
holy s*i* this is a phenomenal crossover/one-shot. It gave me goosebumps lol way to go -thumbs up-
Kayla 44 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is well writen. I don't agree with the pairing but this makes it work in some ways.
Dukeofnachos chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This really is one of my favorite fics. Because of this, I noticed some thing else about Dean and Sam that is similar to Ed and Al.

Ed is the oldest, yet he's shorter than Al. Dean is the oldest, and is shorter than his baby brother Sam. Not by as much, but still shorter.

I now know that this is no coincedence.
Lunaly chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love this story.

The entire tone of it, the way it's worded. I have no words to describe exactly how much I love it, but I do very much so.

This is an excellent job!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Nice. I love how you tell us that changing the world is impossible and then they do.

There are a few minor spelling and grammatical errors (It's you should change to its near the end and several other things. With the bit in the beginning you wrote ' They thought they could bend the world to their knees' and should probably use either 'They thought they could bend the world to their will' or 'They thought they could bring the world to their knees'. Probably the first because I think you use the second (or something similar) later. 'He doesn't know. All He knows is that, no matter what may come.

They'll always win.'

To:

'He doesn't know. All He knows is that no matter what may come they'll always win.'

Or:

'He doesn't know. All He knows is that no matter what may come...

They'll always win.'

I would be happy to edit/fix it for you. I edit for my friends for creative writing assignments ect and for one of my friends who writes quite a lot.

I know this may sound horrible that I'm pointing out all this stuff but I only am because I really like your story and the ideas it's based on. I don't usually bother when I'm reading on FF.

-Silvermoon
Legal Assasin chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow.

I admit I approached this story with trepidition due to the incest stuff (which is hardly noticable), but this is honestly good.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
AWWWWE... LOVE IT... ED AND AL AND DEAN AND SAMMY REALLY ARE ALIKE... THE SAME.. . I LOVE IT