Reviews for Caveat Emptor
quaff chapter 1 . 1/21
Cutting me own throat? CMOT Dibbler? Very good.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Hello. Are you ever going to finish this story? I'm really enjoying it.

Tsarina
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
The Finagle Laws promptly followed in hot pursuit.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Nooooooo! Dammit, Jim, er, bd01, you can't let this story die! It's too much fun and has so much potential - didn't notice this wasn't complete. Please finish this fun-with-canon!
4077th chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Aww, I didn't realize this wasn't finished. That is one hell of a cliff hanger. This chapter was better written than the last one, didn't seemed as rushed. Scotty was spot on, not a care in the world once he is in science mode. Im waiting for Kirk to do something crazy like volunteer for the machine. Actually that would be pretty damn awesome.
4077th chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Jim's delight over Giotto leading a mission was ridiculously in character and the whole pot and kettle captured Spock's voice to a t. Also Jim barging in was fun but I feel he would do it to by Spock and Scotty more time, rather than for no reason.

"The ostriches are stampeding" was a complete mood killer, just sapped away all the suspence but I giggled none the less.
4077th chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Scotty's accent was back to normal. When I read "We come in peace", I just kept picturing Star Trekking and the answering "Shoot to kill". Jim just running out the door like an idiot was better than if you had done a complicated escape.

It was nice to see Harry escape, I was worried he would be shuffled off to the background.

I'm just going to keep picturing the aliens as gods and goddesses because it makes everything funnier.
4077th chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Aydin was my favorite here. Getting way too into the dark side character was fun in a completely geeky way. Props for using the we got cookies quote.
4077th chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
First of all I can't get over the image of big slippery slides. Spock's idea of a romantic gift is adorable. I get the feel that they are in an ancient pyramid and Kebechet appearing reinforces the image. I would love to see Jim try to seduce her. Scotty was quite a treat, his accent seemed more southern in this chapter. Really sounds like what I hear around town.
4077th chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
McCoy stole the spotlight in this chapter. He can be such a sadistic bastard and Im so so glad you showed it. That smile of his must be damn scary if Jim hasn't even called him on the threat.
4077th chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Rarely Kirk is the voice of reason in an adventure and that was nice to see but Scotty and Spock in geek out mode took the cake. They way you wrote Scotty's accent was off putting at first, seemed cheesy and fake, but it actually fits my mental voice of him. It would be interesting if you showed McCoy's drawl. Giotto is once again awesome, I can't find anything wrong with him. He actually reminds me of my dad and what he has to deal with as a police chief.
4077th chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Once again poor Giotto, I don't think Im ever going to quit saying that. Of course it would be Jim that touches the thing but I wouldn't have been able to resist either. I liked how Giotto thought Cupcake's nickname was odd. Checkvo(sp?) gypsy comment make me giggle incessantly.
4077th chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Mudd is a distant childhood memory, nice to see him show up. TOS was really before my time, hell Next Gen was before my time.
MizJoely chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Hey, you have to end it to ALL of our satisfaction! Or is that satisfactions? Whatever. Nice chapter. "Beware of substitutes" indeed!
Trekkie2 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
This is the chapter where I knew I loved the character of Sam Giotto. Wonderful chapter.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »