Reviews for Longing
AragornsArwen chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
For English not being your first language I must say that you did an excellent job with this fic! Never mind the lack of love scene, I dont think it was needed here because you managed to capture the feelings and passion in a very realistic way. If only it had gone this way in the show instead ;) Again thank you for this lovely story and dont worry about your English :)
jacob malfoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
chicken!
Shira1111 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Not every fluff story needs the actual love making scene - I even go so far as to say I like those better that manage without (or at least without being overly explicit), because too often they come out a bit awkwardly. So I very much liked this one.
Oh and concerning english not being your first language: It isn't mine also, but it didn't feel different then all the other english stories I've read.
Shira
lexie2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
A much better conclusion to that scene than the one we were given. ;) Thank you for sharing it.
Illusionary Ennui chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The sensual portray of each thought and feeling - truly evocative. Well done.
PaperBooksInk chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Perfection! Seriously, wonderful writing. You pointed out exactly WHY she should be with him and made it realistic at the same time. If only this happened in the show. Please write more! :)
Mere24 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It was perfect! I understand the chickening out of love-scene writing. I have tried and it just did not read well at all. You captured the rmotions and UST perfectly.
niania86 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very well written! Enjoyed reading a lot! This is how it should have been... :)
betrayedsunshine chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow! this is amazing. So adorable, I loved how you portayed guy. If only this had really happened in the series.
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aw, why couldn't the actual scene have been something like this? If Robin hadn't been at the window, I'm sure it would have...

Anyways, this was fluffy and sweet and I completely loved it! And well written, if you're still wondering about your English.
Annie Lucas chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I thought this was a lovely, sweet story. One of the best I've read in a while. You should be proud and I hope you write some more as I would love to read them. You are a good writer.
Thymelady chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was a pleasure to read! :-) Just how it should have been in that scene...
Lab chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! You captured their relationship perfectly and I love Marian finally responding to his devotion and love. Bravo!
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I don't know that I can see all the issues between them being resolved quite so easily, but this was very sweet, and nice to entertain as wishful thinking. ;) No need to worry about your English, the quality of your writing is very good! I hope to see you write more G/M. :)
Novindalf chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Whenever I watch this scene, I'm just wishing for something like this to have happened. This was brilliantly in characters, and a wonderful read; thank you for writing it!