Reviews for Candles
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
And that my friends is how a man loses his sanity.
JadaImani2000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
ok damn that was evil
Hinata hyuga chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Where's the sequl
Constant-state-of-chagrin-93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I see that it has been a few years since you have last written any work, but I hope this doesn't place pressure on you but rather possibly inspire you and let you know that this; and many of your other works (Closer, all time favorite f.y.i) have open the flood gates for me to begin my journey into writing :) you are indeed very good and may I add this (and Closer) are my current obsessions. I have at least re-read these a shit load of times dude :) and can't get enough. So at the very least I can do is Thank you very much for posting these and hope that in do time you continue writing!
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters pleases.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow this was pretty steamy and intense, though I wonder why no sequel was ever made :'(

Nevertheless awesome one-shot ;)
xtops chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh poor Naruto, man Hinata was mean doing that to the poor guy. I loved the story, and can’t wait to see what Naruto does to get his revenge (start evil laugh now) it’s going to be good. I am waiting for it.
koko chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
loved this story. think you should have Naruto put his mojo on Hinata! Make her melt where she cannot make it through the 2nd day
unknown fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh! and I am looking forward to reading Naruto's revenge LOL~!
unknown fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I enjoyed your stories on Naruto & Hinata. I think this one would have fit really well in your Closer between chapter 13.
makeitadream chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I LOVE IT! this story was awesome the writing prowess was wonderful and grammar was neat exactly what i love to read please please please write the sequel soon! cant wait to read it
GraphiteTroll chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awesome! Wonderfully written :D lol I feel like an old pervert xD and I can't stop giggling at the fact that the movie "The Break Up" and the country of Brazil both exist in this universe!
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Way to go a really good story. Glad to see that Hinata can punish~