Reviews for Innocence?
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Loved it! This was so hot! Aw, little Izuna just wanted his brother's attention.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Admiral IzuSasu chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Whoa, now that was some hot stuff XD I truly envy your writing style, it's really pretty and almost poetic. I love how you portrayed Izuna. I actually gave him a similar personality in a story I've been working on. He's just so cute! Great work in this chapter.
crazyuser chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
nicee *-*
idzit chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
oh my god, how blissfully delightful this lecture was! Madara and Izuna are two of my favourite characters, and you've writed this so well.. thank you! C:
HellzAngels chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
O.O
Best one shot ever!
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Naughty Izuna and very devious as his elder brother XD they are so made for each other CX
Nejiten77534 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I looooveee iiiittttt. Very well written! And adorable, this pairing is just the best.
SilkenDragon chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was absolutely beautiful! And well-written, you're good! :3
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved it! w It's perfect!
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow this was some fantastic writing! I could even picture it whiles reading! Amazing! Too bad it's only a oneshot.
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Tayylore chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
LOVELYY~! :D
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
The One Who Lurks chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ooh naughty, naughty Izuna 3 your nii-san never knew what hit him!

I have to say that Madara/Izuna is quite possibly the only incest pairing I actually like. There's just something about those Uchiha's... *shakes head*

But enough of that I'm here to heap praise upon you, both for this and your Hashirama/Madara, so err here- *heaps of praise*
CrazyBitchWithAKunai chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
awsome! i love madara-chan and his baby bro being so possive is perfection he may be uke but he still is an uchiha btw that is my real name up there i just didnt feel like logging in