Reviews for Bad Days
NexIncendius chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more, please update soon!
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
eep its fair not fare :D
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Update soon!
TillyMe chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Hehe, poor Rory:)
Renart chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
pretty good idea

Rory just had to became alien :)

but u kinda racing through narration, when half the fun is in character reactions etc...

can't offer to be beta 'cause English is not my native language, but if ya want to bounce ideas or something not spell-related, i'm in.
Bad Wolf Baybe chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i would much rather the doctor die than rory. rory was awesome! my favortie character in the new series. i dont really care for the new doctor and amy just annoys me, but then rory came and everything was better. now he's gone...*sobs* im gonna need a moment...*calms down slightly* now then, i like this story and think you should continue
TillyMe chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
This is starting to heat up:)
StarofCalamity chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
OK

So the Doctor's dead and Rory is a time lord :D

Good twist

Update soon
AlecIsaButton chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I've been skipping this fic for the last few days because I don't like the Idea of the doctor dying, however my need to read Rory stories has compelled me to check it out. And I'm glad I did because I like this and I'm not too upset about him being dead yet.

You are not a bad writer for this being your first story so Im looking forward to the next chapter and to see what happens next
alwaysconfuzzled chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Mouth. Open. Brain. Frazzled.

OMG OMG OMG! AIEE! WOW! UPDATE!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
It's interesting, but some of the explanations were a bit rushed, and Rory's responses were a little less emotional than I would have thought. Don't worry, you still did pretty well, and the story has taken an interesting turn. Thanks for the update! :)
needtowrite chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Great story! I'm hooked! More please! Love the 10 thing, but a bit confusing with who's who. Ah, well. I shall have to read it again.:)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
KEEP GOING DAMN IT!:)
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ooh, very interesting! It's a good idea, and you've made it work really well so far. I'm intrigued about what will happen next. Update again soon, all right? :)

(By the way, there were a few little errors- 'kissigram' is spelt as 'kissogram' and 'fare' should be 'fair'. But don't worry, they're not all that noticable, and they don't really affect the story.)
BcauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
LOVE IT! KEEP WRITING! (made me cry...and thats good in this case)