Reviews for Me, Myself & Time
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Me: This story needs a bit more detail, but all in one is splendid- draw! *ducked & rolled to side missing ice spit* to think I love regular spiders...but you're a defected hybrid

Humanum: *Crawling up wall nimbly with a scathing hiss*

Me: Yeah, I loathe your subsistence also *somersaulted into a crouch missing another damaging hit* yo momma sucked grits before breeding you *ran up wall, then backflipped midair while sliding winter boot long daggers out sleeves to rake down creature's backside, watching enthused as its blood squirted in great big orange red splatters*

Humanun: *Hissing screams of raw agonized vexation while leathery soft flesh sizzled & cracked*

Me: *Stood a few feet away holding blanket sized skin in cotton gauntlet wrapped hands* wow, you suck a$$ monstah *pointed maroon puppy dog ears twitched amusement whilst maroon angel wings appeared suddenly*

Humanum: *Creating bigger web*

Me: Say ello to our child weapon blanky in eternal hell *gave a fanged grin as body flickered*

Humanum: *Heaved all over self due to melting from own smothering flesh*

Me: *Snapped fingers*

Humanum: *Set ablaze to ashes*

Me: *Sniggered* burn baby burned *skipped off whistling*

Doctour: *Annoyed jovial smile seeing her come back* hello Rizzy

Me: *Stopped in front of male* ello chap, I couldn't resist stealing yer battle or whatever *shrugged* but ya still luved mi, right? *in GIR mode*

Doctour: *Teasing voice* no

Me: *Ran around him screaming* I LLLLUUUUVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD YOU DOCTAH, I LLLLLLUUUUUVVVVVEEEEEDDDD-D-D-D YYYYYOOOOOUUUU HOO HOOOOO! *feigned crying hysterical*

Doctour: *Tried not to laugh while giving a weak glare* that's not certainly going to work on me Ms. R

Me: *Threw self on ground & persistently had an unusual realistic tantrum- ears flattened against noodle* wwwwwwhhhhhhyyyyyyyy?! I STILL LUVED YOU!

Doctour: *Lost composure to bend over chortling insanely*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Me: Maybe the long lost Rose slapped her? *derp*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Me: *Smirked knowingly* thickening plot indeed
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Me: *Gapping* orororo
kie1993 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
i love this story it really good i also loved the slap must of been a shock keep writing because i can't wait for more
DP chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Great story! I can't wait to find out who slapped her, it's driving me nuts.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Omg love it, plzz post more xx
Love chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I thought this was great, but that means I desperately want to hear more! Please? The premise is especially cool :)
mgezzie chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
please keep going im really enjoying it!
MeganBethWrites chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
I really like this story the more I read it. I can't wait for the next chapter, good job! (:
Bad Wolf Baybe chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
yay! an update! i 3 it!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
awesome story.

I have nothing against Doc/Rose fics, but I love Doc/OC stories better.

More please
Xx-Waking-Dreamer-xX chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Good story so far. Please continue
mgezzie chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
please more more more please! lol i like it and i dont like many doctor who fanfics!
Bad Wolf Baybe chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
yum cake! lol update soon!