Reviews for What About Me?
Starlit Skyline chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Really liked this story and I like the name you gave the baby. And Anko giving out love advise! Wow, never would have though of that! :)
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
NICE!
Devellicus chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this fic, though I was hoping for KakaAnko and a more ominous twist :) /goes to look for a timeskip epilouge
BlissfulGP chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
I'm rather disappointed to finally reach the end of this story. It was well written and really good. It captured my attention right off the bat and held me to the end. Seeing as how that is generally an author's goal, I can genuinely express to you that you have succeeded. So, congratulations on that and thank you for posting said story and allowing readers such as I to indulge in it.
NinjaSheik chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
KYAAA! SHEKIAH-SAN! I was really surprised to see this, but I'm SUPER happy, too! Anko got her happy ending, and she's together with her lover! :D Otomaru, huh? I like it!

So, it's finally done, huh? :) Change your status to Complete, 'cause I don't see it when I look at the story's progress. It's been a long time, but you finally did! Congrats, Shekiah-san! I'm really proud of you for never giving up like those other OroAnko authors did. You did an amazing job, and I hope you've been keeping track on the latest Naruto chapter! I hope when Orochimaru and Anko make an appearance again, you'll write another story soon. :) I might do the same, you know. ;) And if you have time, join Odaxelagnia: The Anko x Orochimaru Fanclub. I really liked to talk to you more often.

Well, I hope to see you around soon. Any ideas for your next project? Remember to keep supporting Naruto, too! And come back the club when you have the chance. :) Bye, and once again: GREAT JOB!
BlackBird16 chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
Good boy-chan chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Oh wow...well, can't say that I didn't see this coming. :P But congratulations to Anko, Orochimaru, and especially Otomaru! \./
Rosebunse chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Well...OK :) You did a good job.
Ryunn Kazan chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
Let Orochimaru see the kid...HECK NO! RUN GIRL, GET OUT OF THERE!
Naboo chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
I have read the entire story up to this chapter and I really hope that you update the story real soon. I want to find out what happens with orochimaru,anko, and their son.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Amazing love this story so much
Bubbles975 chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
wow, i am REALLY behind on my updating...Well, this chapter cleared a lot up, but it still leaves me ingaged, and wanting to know more. Will Anko let Orochimaru see her child? I have no clue. Please update soon, and keep up the good work!

Bubbles975
BlackBird16 chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
I loove it so far! I think Anko and her child should go back to Konoha, even just for a little bit so ya know Tsunade and the rest of them can freak out about the child Hahahaha! But i do love it so plz update soon!
Good boy-chan chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
Awesome! Normally I HATE Orochimaru with a venomous loathing, but this...this story is really good.

Update soon please!
NinjaSheik chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
YOU...ARE... BRILLIANT! BELIEVE IT! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER! SO MUCH TRUTH! SO MUCH SHOCK! SO MUCH "AWW!"

I'm glad you updated this one quickly, Sheikah-san! I was really surprised when I saw it! I can't until for the next chapter!

UPDATE SOON!